TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PCR windshield banners and decals

MMcGuirk

The banners turned out great. I will install one on the 350 on Thursday and post pictures.

I have white and SGT silver. Other colors are available on special order.- PM me for details.

I also have PCR circle cobra and CS racetrack decals.

The circle cobra is the same size as the TS membership package decal - 3" dia. ( same as the front embroidery on the PCR jacket)

The racetrack is 1" x 5" - perfect for the quarter window. (same as the rear silk screen on the back of the PCR jacket)

I will post pricing for both as soon as I get the invoice from the manufacturer and understand the Region's cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any update on the small decals?

The Racetrack and Circle Cobra PCR decals are laminated and high quality.

They are available for $4.00 each plus $.50 postage. The postal charge is $.50 for multiple orders.

If you would like to purchase, please PM me and will reply with instructions.

I will have merchandise at all regional functions, the next being LASAAC Willow Springs track event Memorial Day weekend - May 29th + 29th.

Mike, are the race track ones like the CS decals?

It is the same graphic as my windshield banner, only 1.25" x 5" white background black letters

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Michael:

The windshield banner looks great on my SGT and thanks.

Question - Can your graphics shop make the same size banner "except" elminate the curved shape that conforms to the windshield? The reason I ask is that I'd like to put several on my cargo trailer.

Thanks .... Don

Archived