TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Delays in 2011 GT 350 deliveries

I am looking for the air bag cover also. Do you have the part number for the airbag cover? I would really appreciate it if you do.

Thanks

Go to your local Ford dealer's parts counter and give them your VIN. They will be able to get you the correct part number.

I am looking for the air bag cover also. Do you have the part number for the airbag cover? I would really appreciate it if you do.

Thanks

Michael is correct. The part number may change depending on the interior you ordered. For info mine is a 400a and the part number is AR3Z*5804338*BA. Hope that helps.

John

Not happy at all 6 + weeks and my FASCIA not painted yet :headscratch: . I was hopeing to get it in MAY now I'll looking for JUNE .

1stGt,

Hang in there. I can't believe I'm saying this because I was like you. Poor Roger I've called him and complained I think I even told Roger some other problems I had other than the car. But as everyone keeps saying hang in there. Once you get your hands on this baby you will say Jackpot!

I have to admit if it was not for a few guys on this forum telling me the same I don't think I would have held out.

Now that I think of it I never really thanked them. So a big thanks too – DubbsFaris, MMcGuirk, SoCalSGT, and most of all Tony356 who I've called on the phone many times. I guess until you get the car it's difficult to understand.

1stGt,

Hang in there. I can't believe I'm saying this because I was like you. Poor Roger I've called him and complained I think I even told Roger some other problems I had other than the car. But as everyone keeps saying hang in there. Once you get your hands on this baby you will say Jackpot!

I have to admit if it was not for a few guys on this forum telling me the same I don't think I would have held out.

Now that I think of it I never really thanked them. So a big thanks too – DubbsFaris, MMcGuirk, SoCalSGT, and most of all Tony356 who I've called on the phone many times. I guess until you get the car it's difficult to understand.

Frank,

My pleasure. As my Dad used to say, it always flows down hill. I called Warren, you called me, now I guess it's your turn to take calls from 1sgt. :hysterical:

It's like the GT350 emotional pyramid scheme network.

This car is crazy good!!!!

I am so so happy Roger is the man , I was so down yesterday . But Roger did it today he went out of his way and checked on my car , I got to great pictures of my car . The back fascia is on and front fascia is on the floor and I can see them working on my up graded brakes being worked on and the hood is on a table I think . Again THANK YOU SO MUCH :happy feet: :happy feet:

I am so so happy Roger is the man , I was so down yesterday . But Roger did it today he went out of his way and checked on my car , I got to great pictures of my car . The back fascia is on and front fascia is on the floor and I can see them working on my up graded brakes being worked on and the hood is on a table I think . Angin THANK YOU SO MUCH :happy feet: :happy feet:

Good deal. Getting closer.......

I am so so happy Roger is the man , I was so down yesterday . But Roger did it today he went out of his way and checked on my car , I got to great pictures of my car . The back fascia is on and front fascia is on the floor and I can see them working on my up graded brakes being worked on and the hood is on a table I think . Angin THANK YOU SO MUCH :happy feet: :happy feet:

Great News. Steve Mansell called me today and said that my car is also very close to being finished. It sounds like are cars will be finished close together. My car was delivered to SA on july 26. When was your car delivered? What is your csm#? Are you going to drive it home or have it transported?

Stay in touch

Kris

Great news for you .Steve called said mybe 2 or 3 weeks yet . I added the pro brakes to my car that should be done today ? No I'm having my car transported to N.Y .My number is 165

Great news for you .Steve called said mybe 2 or 3 weeks yet . I added the pro brakes to my car that should be done today ? No I'm having my car transported to N.Y .My number is 165

What company are you using for transport? Around-a-bout how much are they charging if I may ask? I'm in the same boat, so I have to do some research. I'm in Florida. Congrats!

What company are you using for transport? Around-a-bout how much are they charging if I may ask? I'm in the same boat, so I have to do some research. I'm in Florida. Congrats!

I’m in Ft Lauderdale Florida and used Gran Turismo Transport. Ask for Ken 561-826-7977. They have an office in Boca and an office in Vegas. Ken gave me the driver’s mobile number but I did not call the driver until the last day. I called Ken and if he did not answer my call he called back in 10 minutes. They left Vegas on a Sunday and had it to me on Thursday.

Im using a company called southern california moving company, they are going from vegas to ohio for $1250. Who are you using? If you have not made arrangements yet, maybe this company can move both cars for $1000 each. I'm always trying to save money anywhere that I can. If interested stay in touch

Kris Yarnelli

email--kyarnelli@windstream.net

After 6 weeks nothing going on in a week I get a call from Steve and he tells me my car is DONE :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: . I can't belive it . Monday she is going to the shelby shop and get a tone done . I'm getting JLT done . I'll see her in 2 weeks .

After 6 weeks nothing going on in a week I get a call from Steve and he tells me my car is DONE :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: . I can't belive it . Monday she is going to the shelby shop and get a tone done . I'm getting JLT done . I'll see her in 2 weeks .

What is the jlt? What else is Shelby doing for you? Inquiring minds want to know.

First I'm haveing them chang the oil. My car has been sitting around for 9 months . Then I'm haveing shelby shop put in cold air intake and a tone from JLT who puts out a tone for us . Just a note my car number is csm 165 and got to shelby in july 2010 .

First I'm haveing them chang the oil. My car has been sitting around for 9 months . Then I'm haveing shelby shop put in cold air intake and a tone from JLT who puts out a tone for us . Just a note my car number is csm 165 and got to shelby in july 2010 .

Very cool. Good luck sleeping the next two weeks. Please give us your impressions after you two get a chance to know each other.

If you got called today, I should get my call next week. My car was also delivered in july.

Archived