TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Installed Off-road H Pipe and Pulley - added in-car footage

markski

Hey all,

I installed the MRT off road H-pipe, VMP pulley and tune from Justin last weekend on my 2010 GT500. Just as others have experienced, the pulley and tune turn the car into the beast it was supposed to be.

Here is a link to the before and after videos. The mufflers are still stock.

Edited by markski

Hey all,

I installed the MRT off road H-pipe, VMP pulley and tune from Justin last weekend on my 2010 GT500. Just as others have experienced, the pulley and tune turn the car into the beast it was supposed to be.

Here is a link to the before and after videos. The mufflers are still stock.

WHO SUPPLIED THE PIPE?and without the cats - how much interior noise is there? I do like the sound on decel.

WHO SUPPLIED THE PIPE?and without the cats - how much interior noise is there? I do like the sound on decel.

The pipe if from MRT. There isn't much interior noise at idle or low rpm in a higher gear but you really hear it when you get on the pedal. I made some interior videos over the weekend that I have to edit and post.

• 3 weeks later...

I updated my video with some in car footage with windows up and down for those who are interested. Just an FYI for those who are thinking of purchasing from MRT, they say you need an o2 extension but the stock wire reached just fine. The part they sent also did not mate up to the factory harness, it had a different configuration. I didn't find that out until the car was on the lift with the new pipe installed. When I called them about this they said I could have just clipped off one of the prongs so it would connect, not a fix I would prefer. They also made me eat the return freight on the extension.

th_MarkCar.jpg