TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Slowdown & Error Message Each Morning

shelbymotorsports

We had a company here yesterday trying to fix the issue. It's apparently not our server, but a line issue :slapfight:

May want to re-think your supplier and bump up to the next level of support. The cost cutting may be getting a little extreme. :doh:

933d1171294346-microsoft-helpdesk-india-microsoft.jpg

And splurge on a dedicted line. Shared servers can lead to delays. :hysterical:

india-3.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, EVERYONE at Shelby received new computers; new lines, routers and servers were installed. And, we have some serious bandwidth now. Some of the DNS changes may effect some of you in various parts of the world, however, we've invested a lot of $$ into new infrastructure technologies.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there some background backup or database scrubbing that is scheduled for 8:00 PDT??? This is too periodic - it almost has to be something happening on the server. It could also be a burst of activity on the network link if a portion of that bandwidth is shared and someone else all of a sudden wants a lot of capacity.

Is there some background backup or database scrubbing that is scheduled for 8:00 PDT??? This is too periodic - it almost has to be something happening on the server. It could also be a burst of activity on the network link if a portion of that bandwidth is shared and someone else all of a sudden wants a lot of capacity.

I may be wrong but I have a feeling its due to all those 40th Anniversary owners checking the 40th build thread each morning :speedie:

everyday here.......for over a month......site locks up......you get impatient and hit enter or post a second time....bamm double post.....

most times I just close the site and reopen.......a lot faster than waiting for "loading" to clear.........but clearly not a solution......

I should have 30,000 posts by now, this screen freezing nonsense has got to quit! :hysterical:

everyday here.......for over a month......site locks up......you get impatient and hit enter or post a second time....bamm double post.....

most times I just close the site and reopen.......a lot faster than waiting for "loading" to clear.........but clearly not a solution......

I should have 30,000 posts by now, this screen freezing nonsense has got to quit! :hysterical:

I your case that is the post governor kicking in. :lol:

:speedie: Here I was blaming Sarah for upgrading our Internet Explorer to version 9. I have been complaining for the last couple weeks saying "This New version SUCKS I can't even surf Team Shelby anymore" She would always come back and say "Good now you can start cleaning the house and stay off that DA&& computer"

Its good to know that its not my laptop.

This morning it seems to be speedy again. :party2:

Archived