TEAM SHELBY FORUM

If you like the jacket, similar t shirt available

MMcGuirk

front.jpgback.jpg

Haynes Tag-less T. Sizes S-XXXL. Unique Steel blue with white logos - you don't have one this color!

$20.00 plus $8.95 S+H

Please send $28.95 to my Paypal account - mmcguirk@fourfrontsales.com

I will ship as soon as I get the Paypal notification

I will also have these with me at Fabulous Fords Forever in the Team Shelby PCR booth next to the Shelby hauler.

Proceeds fund the Pacific Region start up costs.

$8.95 to ship a T-shirt?

Jim

Priority Mail $5.20, insurance $.75, packaging and time/fuel - that's where the $8.95 comes from. You got a cheaper idea?

Fed Ex and UPS are both $9.00 + insurance.

I am trying to do my best as a volunteer.

Michael

Michael,

Please accept my apology. I had no idea it cost that amount to ship. The last thing you should be hearing, particularly you (who does more volunteer work than just about anyone), is flak from me about something I should have not barked about when I did not have the facts. BTW, I got my jacket today and it is a home run -- a really nice jacket with just the right amount of Shelby stuff on it. Again, my bad.

Jim

front.jpgback.jpg

Haynes Tag-less T. Sizes S-XXXL. Unique Steel blue with white logos - you don't have one this color!

$20.00 plus $8.95 S+H

I will also have these with me at Fabulous Fords Forever in the Team Shelby PCR booth next to the Shelby hauler.

Proceeds fund the Pacific Region start up costs.

I'll be bringing an extra $20 to Knotts for this t-shirt..........................great stuff Michael, thanks.

Michael,

Please accept my apology. I had no idea it cost that amount to ship. The last thing you should be hearing, particularly you (who does more volunteer work than just about anyone), is flak from me about something I should have not barked about when I did not have the facts. BTW, I got my jacket today and it is a home run -- a really nice jacket with just the right amount of Shelby stuff on it. Again, my bad.

Jim

Jim,

No apology necessary!

I am learning a lot about being in the mail order merchandise biz. I now have empathy for American Muscle, SPP, 281 Motor sports- among others.

Wear the PCR colors in good health my friend! We should all have them on at next year's Bash and take a photo.

Thank you,

Michael

front.jpgback.jpg

$20.00 plus $8.95 S+H

Proceeds fund the Pacific Region start up costs

Hey Mike, where's the matching pajamas?

Yeah, please bring an XL to knots and I'll gladly take it off your hands. $20 is a deal and going to a good cause!!

5 more days!!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Archived