TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone need a GT500 KR hood or new Factory GT500 Cover?

BossGT500

Hi-

Just wondered if anyone needs a brand new KR 500 Hood (Suncoast Automotive-USA) w/ram air ducts to fit a 05-09 Mustang or GT500 . Brand new , and painted Performance White - sold car last year . $650 plus shipping or pick up

Also-Have a new factory Car Cover for 2010-2012 GT500 Shelby ordered w/my car / Still in trunk & bag - paid $375 / Sell for $275 + shipping .

thanks -

Dave Christo

"a brand new KR 500 Hood (Suncoast Automotive-USA) w/ram air ducts to fit a 05-09 Mustang or GT500 for $650 plus shipping or pick up"

any pictures Dave?

Hi-I can get a couple pics if you are interested. I don't have the box as it was destroyed last year . Let me know if you want to see them , and possibly an e-mail to send them to

thanks -

Dave Christo

Also-Have a new factory Car Cover for 2010-2012 GT500 Shelby ordered w/my car / Still in trunk & bag - paid $375 / Sell for $275 + shipping .

thanks -

Dave Christo

Did you sell the cover yet? Is there a photo on the net somewhere that shows what it looks like? Is it the one that color matches you car?

Rudy

Hi-

Just wondered if anyone needs a brand new KR 500 Hood (Suncoast Automotive-USA) w/ram air ducts to fit a 05-09 Mustang or GT500 . Brand new , and painted Performance White - sold car last year . $650 plus shipping or pick up

thanks -

Dave Christo

Any pictures of the hood ? Please pm me can pick it up.

Thanks Dave

Went and picked up the cover from Dave

just as described --- brand new from factory

Would recommend Dave's parts to anyone.

Thanks Dave --- good to meet another Ford enthusiast

Frank A.

Too bad you didn't snap some pics of the hood while you were there! :)

Archived