TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The most damaged body part/accessory on a Mustang

springer

I found out today at the local Ford dealer that the body part/accessory that is replaced most often on a Mustang is the door mirrors. Don't ask me how I know! :banghead: The cost for a remote controlled mirror for the 2005-2009 Mustang is $125. The parts guy said that some of these Ford mirrors cost close to $1,000. He said be thankful that I wasn't driving one of the big trucks with collapsible mirrors with integral turn signals. :confused::finger::finger:

I found out today at the local Ford dealer that the body part/accessory that is replaced most often on a Mustang is the door mirrors. Don't ask me how I know! :banghead: The cost for a remote controlled mirror for the 2005-2009 Mustang is $125. The parts guy said that some of these Ford mirrors cost close to $1,000. He said be thankful that I wasn't driving one of the big trucks with collapsible mirrors with integral turn signals. :confused::finger::finger:

That's pretty funny as it was one of the first things I had to replace! Thankfully, just the lens and not the housing! (Razor blades and mirrors don't mix!)

Sam

Archived