TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sticky tire guide

1 Alibi 2

Good article. Still not a whole lot of options if I want to keep the stock 19s on my 2010. Thought about wheel widening but will probably just go with Nitto Invo as my next set.

Kumho Excsta XS KU36 comes in stock 285/35/19. $319 at Discount Tire Direct.

Good article. Still not a whole lot of options if I want to keep the stock 19s on my 2010. Thought about wheel widening but will probably just go with Nitto Invo as my next set.

I'm going to do 245/40/19 in the front and 275/35/19 Nitto NT05 on my stock 19's ...I rather have the added traction with the NT05 and lose a little width up front, like .4 inch's ....the rears foot print is actually wider with the 275 by a half an inch. Guarantee I'll be hooking more....This is the best option I can come up with without widening the wheels.....and as for the khumo's they are a good tire as well in the 285 but they offer nothing in the front....NT05 also has excellent reviews...good luck man...let me know what you decide. Oh the invo 's don't really have that great of reviews in the traction department,my s well keep the stockers if your going to go that route

Archived