TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT500 owner

rducote

Just wanted to say hey to everyone, I purchased a 2009 Shelby GT500, two weeks ago after searching for the right one for about three months. It is black with red stripes, red interior, black shelby wheels (20's) w/ nitto's NT555. The previous owner also added K& N air intake, Bassani axle back, Ford short throw shifter and SCT tuner w/ tune. Also had dyno sheet showing 475HP and 473 TQ. It had 1500 miles when purchased, needless to say it will spend most of its life sitting in my garage, but I will definitly enjoy it on days off when the weather permits. Its already seen two car shows in the two weeks Ive had her. I could go on forever, (just had to look over my shoulder to make sure my wifes not around) I'm in love all over again.

Just wanted to say hey to everyone, I purchased a 2009 Shelby GT500, two weeks ago after searching for the right one for about three months. It is black with red stripes, red interior, black shelby wheels (20's) w/ nitto's NT555. The previous owner also added K& N air intake, Bassani axle back, Ford short throw shifter and SCT tuner w/ tune. Also had dyno sheet showing 475HP and 473 TQ. It had 1500 miles when purchased, needless to say it will spend most of its life sitting in my garage, but I will definitly enjoy it on days off when the weather permits. Its already seen two car shows in the two weeks Ive had her. I could go on forever, (just had to look over my shoulder to make sure my wifes not around) I'm in love all over again.

Congrats on your new Shelby. How about some pics of your Shelby at the car shows?

And don't forget to register your Shelby in the Shelby American Registry. You'll find a link to the registry in my signature line.

Steve

Archived