TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region jacket

MMcGuirk

Another satisfied customer.....

Hi Michael,

Just got my jacket. That is one nice piece of goods. So many things are of low quality that this item really stands out. Thanks for getting that for us. I shall wear it proudly.

Jim

Rec'd the jacket today and as others have stated - it is great !!!

The only problem is that it is 90 outside but it is suppose to be cooler this weekend so I'll be able to show my TSPCR colors.

Thank you for making this happen ..... Don

+1

Too hot right now but the early morning drive to Knotts next Sunday should require a light jacket happy%20feet.gif

Sent my payment in a couple days ago. TSPCR will be represented on Guam AND Okinawa, Japan :)

Thanks Mike

Jessie

They made me fill out a customs form for you, so it is on it's way!

Got my jacket today with some arm twisting. You see my wife had hid it and was going to give it to me for Easter. Yeah right!!

Wow!! You did good mike. Like the color and logo's. Real nice job. And I have to admit it looks much better on this Tom than the other Tom. Just kidding TD. Haha

Thanks again,

Tom

My jacket arrived as well. The fit is great and the logo on the front is very nicely done. However the screen print on the back of mine has about 30 white dots on the 'M" and the lines above and below it. That's where the ink from the screen printing is missing a little. I wish the screen print was left off the back. Oh well.

003-5.jpg

My jacket arrived as well. The fit is great and the logo on the front is very nicely done. However the screen print on the back of mine has about 30 white dots on the 'M" and the lines above and below it. That's where the ink from the screen printing is missing a little. I wish the screen print was left off the back. Oh well.

003-5.jpg

Rob

Sorry about that. If you want to return it, i will replace it.

let me know.

regards,

Michael

Mike,

I took a fine point perm black marker and filled in the dots very carefully. Problem solved. happy%20feet.gif

You are incredible. You want to meet me in Vegas on Wednesday to install my Reunion at Terlingua pit stripes on my 350?

MM

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

The jacket sales were a huge success. Thank you to those who made the purchase.

Unfortunately, this style has been discontinued. I do, however have a few left - 4 larges and 1 medium. Please let me know if you would like to purchase one.

We will be picking another style in the near future. If there is a particular jacket that you are fond of, please advise and we will take that into consideration.

Regards,

Michael

Archived