TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region jacket

MMcGuirk

HI

If you would like to purchase please send $40.00 + $8.95 S+H = $48.95 to my Paypal account -mmcguirk@fourfrontsales.com - for each jacket, along with your USPS address and I will ship as soon Paypal notifies me.

Please note size requested in the comments section.

Michael

Here are a few pics as well to use as a point of reference. I'm 5'10" 185 lbs, and the large fits me perfectly. I've been wearing it all afternoon, and it is extremely comfortable. Both outside pockets are zippered, and one inside that is zippered as well.

The front logo is embroidered, the back logo is screened.

Pardon the pic quality, cel and the photog has a shaky hand...and my jacket is a little wrinkled from just coming out of the shipment.

:rockon: Michael for pulling this together...

back_logo.jpg

front_logo.jpg

front_jacket.jpg

back_logo.jpg

front_logo.jpg

front_jacket.jpg

Payment sent via paypal.

Michael - Thank you for making this happen.

Don

PS: Can't wait to see the windshield banner.

I will have the decals and banners at Knott's Berry Farm Cruise In Sat night and at the show Sunday.

Here are a few pics as well to use as a point of reference. I'm 5'10" 185 lbs, and the large fits me perfectly. I've been wearing it all afternoon, and it is extremely comfortable. Both outside pockets are zippered, and one inside that is zippered as well.

Pardon the pic quality, cel and the photog has a shaky hand...and my jacket is a little wrinkled from just coming out of the shipment.

They must be good looking jackets. People are still ordering even with you modeling. B)

They must be good looking jackets. People are still ordering even with you modeling. B)

Wise guy, eh? I knew it would be just a matter of time...thats why they're flying off of the shelfs...cuz if they make me look good, just imagine what they'll do for the rest of you slapdicks.. :hysterical:

Wise guy, eh? I knew it would be just a matter of time...thats why they're flying off of the shelfs...cuz if they make me look good, just imagine what they'll do for the rest of you slapdicks.. :hysterical:

What's a slapdick ?

:lurk:

Hey Tom,

You look like someone's mugshot on Americas Most Wanted. Hahaha....

Anyway, very nice jacket and I can't wait to put it on. Thanks to Mike and his model for putting this together.

Yeah, what's a slapdick???

-TR

:hysterical: Not sure what a slapdick is but I figure that explaintion works for me. :lol: Payment sent!

Archived