TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vehicle tracking

wanted2b

I now have the VIN for my car that's on order and I'd like to find the person that said that he could help me find the location of my car. I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Here's a link for contact info.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57328-still-waiting-for-your-2011-tel-%23s-contact-info/page__p__978609__fromsearch__1#entry978609

I now have the VIN for my car that's on order and I'd like to find the person that said that he could help me find the location of my car. I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Do you have a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowlegment) from your dealer?

maybe someone can give him the URL tha gives him the window sticker--i cant find it--thats really helpful

maybe someone can give him the URL tha gives him the window sticker--i cant find it--thats really helpful

Type in the vin number after =

I was told by my dealer my car is off the rail and waiting on fright truck to dealer how do I find out when will get on the fright truck does anyone know, who do I call

Thanks

Type in the vin number after =

I was told by my dealer my car is off the rail and waiting on fright truck to dealer how do I find out when will get on the fright truck does anyone know, who do I call

Thanks

at this point the dealer needs to push the car delivery--he needs to tell the trucker to Expedite delivery,which will have the trucker pick up your car first..Im sure the dealer can tell you which truck lines deliver--my trucker wouldnt talk to me,but it did get expedited and i had the car 2 days after it hit the freight year off the train--if youre really anal like me,i went to the freight yard and took pics of the car as it sat there--you should be able to be at the dealership when its off loaded to them from the truck.Mkae sure to tell the dealer if you want them to detail it or not--some folks have had issues with scrtatches etc done at the dealers, and detail it yourself--and have them save all the paperwork thats on the car,including in the trunk--again me being anal and everything, when i got the car home i put it on a frineds lift and taped over with clear tape all the markings under the car to preserve them for posterity,including paper tags underneath

at this point the dealer needs to push the car delivery--he needs to tell the trucker to Expedite delivery,which will have the trucker pick up your car first..Im sure the dealer can tell you which truck lines deliver--my trucker wouldnt talk to me,but it did get expedited and i had the car 2 days after it hit the freight year off the train--if youre really anal like me,i went to the freight yard and took pics of the car as it sat there--you should be able to be at the dealership when its off loaded to them from the truck.Mkae sure to tell the dealer if you want them to detail it or not--some folks have had issues with scrtatches etc done at the dealers, and detail it yourself--and have them save all the paperwork thats on the car,including in the trunk--again me being anal and everything, when i got the car home i put it on a frineds lift and taped over with clear tape all the markings under the car to preserve them for posterity,including paper tags underneath

THANKS

Archived