TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 is the top mustang

Whammer

after a few laps that would probably reverse after the gt500 heated up, but i was still impressed that it beat the ls at all

nice to see the 500 on top with the win put on diff tires it would have been even better for times for 500

post-32532-0-32089900-1301305534_thumb.jpg

post-32532-0-32089900-1301305534_thumb.jpg

Here we go again on adm's. Just look @ the standard Boss 302 prices on Ebay . After looking @ the many pictures of the Boss on Ebay I think Ford messed up on this car. Maybe not the LS, but the base car sits to high in the rear and it looks like the V/6 with to many stripes.Red with white looks lame, a white roof ?

$ 20,000 ADM on the LS Boss. what a deal !!!

post-9597-0-82292500-1301316799_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-00332700-1301324876_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-02595500-1301325546_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-82292500-1301316799_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-00332700-1301324876_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-02595500-1301325546_thumb.jpg

Here we go again on adm's. Just look @ the standard Boss 302 prices on Ebay . After looking @ the many pictures of the Boss on Ebay I think Ford messed up on this car. Maybe not the LS, but the base car sits to high and it looks like the V/6 with to many stripes.Red with white looks lame, a white roof ?

You can only get Kona Blue with white and that's why I'm not driving a Boss right now. At least Red has a factory option for a black roof and stripes.

It just go's to show that you can not believe everything u read or hear. So where does that put the Shelby GT/SC n the GT350 ?

Scotty

Well if you are going to start going down that route we need to include Roush, Saleen, SMS, etc.

It just go's to show that you can not believe everything u read or hear. So where does that put the Shelby GT/SC n the GT350 ?

Scotty

Well i think to keep things fair and even then it should just be stock mustangs that we include..

After looking @ the many pictures of the Boss on Ebay I think Ford messed up on this car. Maybe not the LS, but the base car sits to high in the rear and it looks like the V/6 with to many stripes.Red with white looks lame, a white roof ?

I don't care for the looks of the Boss package either. Just not my style, I guess.

Here we go again on adm's. Just look @ the standard Boss 302 prices on Ebay . After looking @ the many pictures of the Boss on Ebay I think Ford messed up on this car. Maybe not the LS, but the base car sits to high in the rear and it looks like the V/6 with to many stripes.Red with white looks lame, a white roof ?

$ 20,000 ADM on the LS Boss. what a deal !!!

$20k ADM, that’s a joke! Based on looks... I personally do not find the BOSS styling attractive compared to the GT500. Better rims & graphic would be a plus... I do like the extended front cowl.

The colored wheels on the LS are just brutal. Really Ford? For the love man. The performance, engineering and interior are great. The exterior is just brutal. I'm not biased because I have a GT500, i just think it's off. I really think Ford should have lowered the car, especially in the rear, and done a better job on the paint scheme.....IMHO.

Jim

The colored wheels on the LS are just brutal. Really Ford? For the love man. The performance, engineering and interior are great. The exterior is just brutal. I'm not biased because I have a GT500, i just think it's off. I really think Ford should have lowered the car, especially in the rear, and done a better job on the paint scheme.....IMHO.

Jim

I agree, I stopped by a local dealership that had the Kona Blue with the white stripe and I was not feeling it. This was the regular Boss and the black wheels are gloss black and I do not think they look that great plus the rear should be lowered. The front looked amazing and the seats are fantastic but I would be swapping wheels and tires ASAP. To me it looks way to much Fast and Furious

I think the boss in the video looks pretty hot, but ADM? Nothx.

The Bosses that are selling in my area are going for MSRP and just slightly under. The others are just showroom decoration. Even the dealer I bought my GT500 from is selling there LS Boss for MSRP, which if any is the one to command a little ADM. The Boss has a real nice mark in it already since it's just a base GT with go fast parts.

• 1 month later...

Archived