TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Party of 15" car for sale

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I have a 40th, but I think the best idea would be to do a reunion in CO, near John, since he set the original party up in the first place and CO is pretty much an easy drive for CA, OK, and TX residents...that makes up probably 10 or more of the 15 right there, and the roads in CO would be a BLAST to drive the 40ths on!

Not that I have a 40th, but I think the best idea would be to do a reunion in CO, near John, since he set the original party up in the first place and CO is pretty much an easy drive for CA, OK, and TX residents...that makes up probably 10 or more of the 15 right there, and the roads in CO would be a BLAST to drive the 40ths on!

hmmm...I guess I misunderstood. I thought this would be a 40th reunion, not necessarily a reunion of the group of 15...

hmmm...I guess I misunderstood. I thought this would be a 40th reunion, not necessarily a reunion of the group of 15...

That's what I was talking about. ALL of them. Now that would be something...

+1 on CO... then I could come and spectate! Track Day at High Plains maybe?!

What are these "40ths" of which you speak? Never heard of them....

Wow Sean. I could swear that I have seen you driving one of those 40th cars that you have not heard of!. In fact, I think it was the first "SuperSnake performance" GT 500. :shift:

:poke:

:hysterical::hysterical2:

:hide:

Hey Guys!!! Looking at the brochures after all this time, I forgot?? What happened to our door handles??? And the Satin Door lock knobs??? :headscratch::shrug::baby::spiteful:

I think Roger addressed the door handles in another thread. They were just stickers and decided not to use them.

As far as satin door locks...

photo-34.jpg

I think Roger addressed the door handles in another thread. They were just stickers and decided not to use them.

photo-34.jpg

Nice knob Andy............................ :hysterical:

I heard the same about not using the handles as well.

photo-34.jpg

Actually the whole unit is suppose to be satin. I've got them on the Terlingua that was built by Quantum for one of the owners. I'll take a picture, they are really very cool.

I'm glad no one tried to laser etch my knob. Wouldn't want to compromise it's integrity. :lol:

Only a few things I want done to my knob..............................etching isn't one of them. :hysterical:

Besides the satin finished knobs.

We also have that special front carbon splitter that was change after ours were made, because I believe patent issues?

Todd

The secret handshake club refers to that as the "Gen 1 splitter" There are several of the first SuperSnakes that also have them.

The secret handshake club refers to that as the "Gen 1 splitter" There are several of the first SuperSnakes that also have them.

WOW!! First you talk of "getting your knobs etched" and now "secret hand shake club"??? Makes one wonder what kind of group he might be into??? :hysterical::poke::shrug:

Archived