TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question for new 2012 owners

blown9350lx

I placed an order for mine but in the old 2011 order form it gave an option to order the illuninated door sills plates. Is this now a standard option because it gives me no choice in the new order form. Does your cars door sills light up?

I placed an order for mine but in the old 2011 order form it gave an option to order the illuninated door sills plates. Is this now a standard option because it gives me no choice in the new order form. Does your cars door sills light up?

I've been trying to get my order in for the past week (dealer is stuck, see more below), and I've been looking at every detail. I agree with the others... illuminated SVT door sills are included. Used to be something like an extra $200, and I was prepared to order mine with this as I think they're pretty cool. Glad it's now standard.

My order is held up because the 2012 ordering guide clearly indicates that the Kona Blue is available with a Satin Black stripe, but my dealer can't figure out how to get this into the order. They have a call into Ford and I've been waiting days for them. Doesn't seem that hard to me, but what ever. My call to Ford customer service also clarified with the combination is available. So I wait...

Archived