TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 KR Butchered Photos

Clearcoat

This is not what Shelby had designed. May be a fine design for a stocker but not a KR.

I do not think it is a KR there is no snake in the grill with wings or even lower grill cooling duct holes. I would be awefully suspicious of this car ever being a real KR. It might have looked like one, but it is missing a few important items. Like is that a 2010 SVT Front upper grill and not a 08-09 SVT upper. imho

Scotty :slapfight:

I do not think it is a KR there is no snake in the grill with wings or even lower grill cooling duct holes. I would be awefully suspicious of this car ever being a real KR. It might have looked like one, but it is missing a few important items. Like is that a 2010 SVT Front upper grill and not a 08-09 SVT upper. imho

Scotty :slapfight:

The wheels off this real KR are in my garage. Need any more proof?

Unfortunately, it was a real KR. This looks like the type of mod you would do to a stock 5.0 Mustang, NOT a KR!!! YIKES!!! Yes, to each his own, but that was a bad mistake.

The wheels off this real KR are in my garage. Need any more proof?

Ya i do need more proof were is the KR wheel picture or better yet were's your garage ? :hysterical2:

Scotty

Ya i do need more proof were is the KR wheel picture or better yet were's your garage ? :hysterical2:

Scotty

The owner of the KR has a lot of money and doesn't care about the car being a KR he wanted a car for the track. The OEM parts were just taking up space to him and he wanted to get rid of them. The KR hood was sold for $1,400.00. Read the blog KR Parts for Sale

post-25344-0-71613200-1301373887_thumb.jpg

post-25344-0-71613200-1301373887_thumb.jpg

This is not what Shelby had designed. May be a fine design for a stocker but not a KR.

Have you NOT seen photos of original Cobras that were highly modified for Racing? OR the original 1965 G.T. 350R's that were heavily Modified for Racing? Those are to very RARE High Dollar Vehicles that owners did not give it a second thought before they took a Saw tou the Fenders.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some photos of the GT500 that was butchered. Would you do this to a KR?

Give the guy a break maybe he's an italian from staten island and has mental damage and forgets to take his meds and does stupid thing to his car. Did I just described myself

Archived