TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Stock DynoJet Numbers

10SHELBY

I've recently had my STOCK 2010 GT500 dynoed and the individual doing the job said the numbers were good. I was interested in seeing if anyone else had DynoJet numbers for thier car and what they were. My best was 480 hp and 472 tq. Let me know what you think.

Rudy

I've recently had my STOCK 2010 GT500 dynoed and the individual doing the job said the numbers were good. I was interested in seeing if anyone else had DynoJet numbers for thier car and what they were. My best was 480 hp and 472 tq. Let me know what you think.

Rudy

Had mine done at SA in January at the Bash(stock also) 475hp/466torque. Someone at the bash said that stock 2010's are between 460-480hp so looks like you are in the top end.

Rudy

Those are the types of numbers I've also seen stock including mine but what's so great is with a pulley / idler change and a good tune you can put another 80 to 100 hp to the rear wheels for less than

$1,000.00.....

I've never seen a vehicle make so much power with so little additional cost and effort.

Enjoy..

Archived