TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 ShelbyGT500

olie02

haha, so you picked the perfect one as well. You Bought your from San Leandro?

Yeah, I bought my 2010 Torch Red from San Leandro in July 2009 and they made me a great deal on the 2011 for New Year's Eve. happy%20feet.gif

2010ShelbyGT500Coupe002.jpg

LOL...

Dan, I've been thinking the same thing...

I'm considering wide flat black stripes, or maybe the KR blue? Could go red or white too! We should draw straws... :hysterical:

I was digging the Wide Flat black stripes as well, but I was very undecided about it at first.. Then I checked on My Dealer Cost pricing on the stripes and they are sold in idividual pieces, and makes for a pain to install and have perfect... Materials are like $1200 and install another $800 to have them done right. It was too much for me to swallow paying when technically the stripes come free, but dealers didnt order them, lol.. then I looked at having them painted, and I'd hate to have a new car re-clear coated right off the bat, and then the stripes at minimum would be satin, but not flat..

Then i decied not.

I'd have to go look at the sales contract for the exact figure, but it was close to $1k over invoice, or near $4k off MSRP.

Yeah, I was just curious what other dealers were charging out there... I sold an 11 model about a year back for $2500 Over MSRP., But I also remember selling the 08's for $30,000 OVER MSRP back in the Day, that was absolutely nuts if you ask me, but people paid a premium.

Yeah, I was just curious what other dealers were charging out there... I sold an 11 model about a year back for $2500 Over MSRP., But I also remember selling the 08's for $30,000 OVER MSRP back in the Day, that was absolutely nuts if you ask me, but people paid a premium.

$2500 over MSRP is standard here, with $5K ADM's being what's posted. Sale at MSRP also happens at times, but if you know someone, maybe a few K under MSRP, but no more than $2500 under. This is info from my friend that works at the Ford dealership here that has moved the most of these. Was curious about getting into one a while back and asked him about it.

Ok its now official, I now wish I wouldn't of ordered stripe delete. The Colorado Red SVT stripe look's really sharp in person and now I wish I had it. :doh:

We're gonna look so cool at the next meet if all five or six of us show up... :rolleyes:

The Red looks sharp, but there's Something about Silver w/ Black Accents that's Clean and Crisp without drawing too much attention :evil2.0:

So when is the Next Function in NorCal?

The Red looks sharp, but there's Something about Silver w/ Black Accents that's Clean and Crisp without drawing too much attention :evil2.0:

So when is the Next Function in NorCal?

We have this one coming up in June http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63775-ts-snakes-at-the-lake-tahoe-cruise-and-car-show/

The Red looks sharp, but there's Something about Silver w/ Black Accents that's Clean and Crisp without drawing too much attention

Although I live in NorCal I'm not a silver/black Oakland Radiers fan and think the wide stripes look dated. But I totally think you should do it wide black stripes. :yup:

I'm calling dibs on SVT white and SVT gray

I may be interested , what kind of pricing are you offering ? 2012 GT500

How Many Years? (up to 7 from the inservice date)

What Mileage? (either, 36/60/75/100/125)

When was the inservice date, or have you purchased it yet?

Its been sitting at the rail yard in Flat Rock since 2/24/11 finally on a train heading west today !

I think 7 yr 100k , whats the break down ?

Silver

Electtronics pkg

Glass Roof

P Package

With all this 2013 talk, debating on passing it up a waiting for the new Warrantied Tvs model ? 52,800 for the one I ordered though.

Shame on me, I didnt bring my cost book home, but I will check at work tommorow. Email me your Vin# and I'll give you options. isales@maderaford.com

Dustin.

Hey I might be interested as well. We have similiar tastes. Mine's on order, Ingot Silver, Stripe delete, SVTPP and Recaros. If you PM the info on the warranty, I'll strongly consider it. I'd rather have the sale go to another Team Shelby member.

Good luck and enjoy her.....

Its been sitting at the rail yard in Flat Rock since 2/24/11 finally on a train heading west today !

I think 7 yr 100k , whats the break down ?

Silver

Electtronics pkg

Glass Roof

P Package

With all this 2013 talk, debating on passing it up a waiting for the new Warrantied Tvs model ? 52,800 for the one I ordered though.

I just PM you with your quote.

Archived