TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Store

stg

Got a Shelby Store Certificate in the mail ;) nice !!! tried to order a hat, t-shirt, and a key chain !!!!! how do they stay open NOTHING IS IN STOCK,,,,, am sending the Gift back,, Maybe Mr.Shelby, can buy a key to the door ,and lock it !!!

Got a Shelby Store Certificate in the mail ;) nice !!! tried to order a hat, t-shirt, and a key chain !!!!! how do they stay open NOTHING IS IN STOCK,,,,, am sending the Gift back,, Maybe Mr.Shelby, can buy a key to the door ,and lock it !!!

OUCH !.......

Don't sugar coat it here....what do you really want to say..lol...

Been hearing a lot of this for a long time now but especially lately.....

Bottom line...you can't sell from an empty cart..

OUCH !.......

OUCH !.......

Sure you can.........Unique Performance wrote the Book on how to do it .................................... :hysterical:

OUCH! That'll leave a mark! <lol>

Ya know, I understand your frustration but to be more than honest with you, I personally have only had two items that were "out of stock" when I went to order. Both were during a 15% off sale so it actually cost me money (or would'a, see more).

I wanted a set of the CS Caster/Camber adjustable strut mount plates and of course....."they're out of stock" says Sin City Kid. Hey, no biggie. I can wait until the next sale. I did, they had another, they were in stock and I still got them for 15% off of MSRP. No harm, no foul.

Now the OTHER item is a sore subject, even with me (who isn't generally critical of SPP and/or the SPP staff).

Alcoa wheels: During the first sale...."Shelby (Alcoa) Super Snake wheels (or superchargers) are not included in the sale". ARGH! Okay, here comes another sale...guess what? This time, "Out of stock". ARGH X 2!

But that's okay, I ended up running across a set of nearly new (200 miles) GT500KR 18" Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels with the F1 "Winged Boot" Supercar tires for the same price I would have paid for the 20" SS Alcoa wheels (at MSRP). I'm not a "fan" of the current "big wheel craze" so it was PERFECT.

So I'm sorry I don't share your frustration and I guess my point is, "good things come to those that wait".

If you wait it, they will come (er, ah, something like that)!

Phill

If you send me this list of items that you tried to order I can see when they will be back in stock. We just placed a large reorder of apparel.

sharone@shelbyamerican.com

Again please send me the exact items with links that you need and I will look into when they will be in.

Sharon

Archived