TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trying to locate a specific 40th car

A 40th package car was sold on the private market in the last couple of years. It is CSM07XL0222. I am not sure of the exact time of sale. I would very much like to contact the current Owner or if you know who that might be, have them contact me. There is no problem or bad news involved, I would just like to locate this car, but can't explain why here and now. Any help will be appreciated!!

THANKS !!

A 40th package car was sold on the private market in the last couple of years. It is CSM07XL0222. I am not sure of the exact time of sale. I would very much like to contact the current Owner or if you know who that might be, have them contact me. There is no problem or bad news involved, I would just like to locate this car, but can't explain why here and now. Any help will be appreciated!!

THANKS !!

Have you tried contacting the Shelby American Registry to see if the new owner registered the car in their name?

While we are unable to give out any owner info we certainly can forward an email from you to the current owner.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived