TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Whipple 2.9 Install Instructions

QUIKSVT

I was trying to find a pdf download of the installation instructions for the FRPP 2.9 Whipple kit for a 2011 GT500. Does anyone have one that they can email me or point me to a link that I can download? I've searched and all I can find is the one on Lethal's website that isn't updated to include the 2011 (although I know they're probably really close). If no one has them I'll call whipple, but I thought I'd try here first. Thanks in advance for any help!

I was trying to find a pdf download of the installation instructions for the FRPP 2.9 Whipple kit for a 2011 GT500. Does anyone have one that they can email me or point me to a link that I can download? I've searched and all I can find is the one on Lethal's website that isn't updated to include the 2011 (although I know they're probably really close). If no one has them I'll call whipple, but I thought I'd try here first. Thanks in advance for any help!

I think this is what you're looking for;

Hmm. It won't attach for some reason. Too big? 2.38MB is what the file properties show...

Anyone know how I can get a 2.4Mb file to him? It says I have a 1.17MB global upload quota w/Mas single file size of 1.27MB...

Ping me at phill.pollard@comcast.net and I'll see if I can send it via e-mail. DO NOT mail me from a free account (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.) because I already know it won't allow a file that big to be sent.

Phill

I think this is what you're looking for;

Hmm. It won't attach for some reason. Too big? 2.38MB is what the file properties show...

Anyone know how I can get a 2.4Mb file to him? It says I have a 1.17MB global upload quota w/Mas single file size of 1.27MB...

Ping me at phill.pollard@comcast.net and I'll see if I can send it via e-mail. DO NOT mail me from a free account (yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.) because I already know it won't allow a file that big to be sent.

Phill

Thanks Phill- I have them now and appreciate your efforts. Did you finish your Whipple install?

Thanks Phill- I have them now and appreciate your efforts. Did you finish your Whipple install?

All I need to do is put the SC on the engine and I think I'll try to knock that out today.

Everything else is done other than loading the tune. Engine sits with shop rags on the intake where the OE SC used to sit. Wires are all back in place (I put the FRPP blue cam covers on too) and all that needs to be done is sit the SC on the manifold, torque it all down, put the injectors and fuel rail on along with the intake tract and load the Pro-Com tune into the DCL/PCM.

I still have just a *few* items under the car to finish up (mostly torque bolts) but other than that, it won't be long now.

I guess I won't get SQUAT done sitting here typing so I better get ta gettin'!

Phill

Thanks Phill- I have them now and appreciate your efforts.

Actually, the one posted is slightly newer than mine anyway.

Mine is Aug. 2nd, the other is Aug 29th.

I don't know if there's any difference or not but you should always use the newest information. Now I'll have to DL it and see if there's anything new!.

Yer welcome,

Phill

All I need to do is put the SC on the engine and I think I'll try to knock that out today.

Everything else is done other than loading the tune. Engine sits with shop rags on the intake where the OE SC used to sit. Wires are all back in place (I put the FRPP blue cam covers on too) and all that needs to be done is sit the SC on the manifold, torque it all down, put the injectors and fuel rail on along with the intake tract and load the Pro-Com tune into the DCL/PCM.

I still have just a *few* items under the car to finish up (mostly torque bolts) but other than that, it won't be long now.

I guess I won't get SQUAT done sitting here typing so I better get ta gettin'!

Phill

Very nice- you're close! Let us know how your back of blower to firewall clearance ends up. It's really the only thing I'm concerned about and I would think your 2010 would be similar with the exception of the firewall insulation.