TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM# 09KR0026 Brand New on show room floor

shelbypt

I've seen this car a few times when I'm up in Main and it's still sitting on the showroom floor. This is a deal that has to take place within two weeks!! The dealership is sold and they will put this car on ebay and sell it to the highest bidder. If you want a Red 2009 KR give Tracy Knight a call at 207-890-9855, or email tracyk11704@yahoo.com. And please don't call if you're not serious. The car has 9 miles on it, located in Maine. Good luck to the person looking for a brand new KR. happy%20feet.gif

There's only one Original owner Speedy!!! And this is someones chance to be the original owner to a rare snake. If the economy hadn't tanked, these cars would have been gone along time ago. This is a great opportunity to have a car for a lifetime and enjoy it while you are hear on God's great earth... So buy it!!!!!

There's only one Original owner Speedy!!! And this is someones chance to the the original owner to a rare snake. If the economy hadn't tanked, these cars would have been gone along time ago. This is a great opportunity to have a car for a lifetime and enjoy it while you are hear on God's great earth... So buy it!!!!!

Zactly. +1

There's only one Original owner Speedy!!! And this is someones chance to be the original owner to a rare snake. If the economy hadn't tanked, these cars would have been gone along time ago. This is a great opportunity to have a car for a lifetime and enjoy it while you are hear on God's great earth... So buy it!!!!!

+1,000 on the impacts of our deteriorating economy. Unfortunately what we have now is the new normal. Our government has become an economic vampire that is generally hostile towards businesses large and small.

This is a great hobby and interest that we share. Hopefully there are enough of us going forward that have the means to purchase this stuff and keep the muscle thing alive. Never thought I'd ever see the cars we have now. These are truely the best of times for performance junkies.

Shelving

Well said.

Shelbypt right on.

Scotty, if you've ever been in Maine for mud season, it ain't pretty. Spent two years in upstate Maine on a northern tier air force base. Great state!! I owned a '63 international scout up there. Perfect for that part of the country.

That's a great car. I'm gonna start watching it on eBay. Someone is going to be super happy at anything less than 65k. Prices for these cars, despite the economy, are fixin to stabilize and bump up slightly. The economy won't support much of a bump, but the window on buying these rare cars as the original owner is rapidly closing and that sense is in the air.

That drivers matt is aweful dirty for 19 miles. What do these people do!Step in mud before they get in!

I think that is a build-up of dirt on top of the plastic sheeting shipping liner. See the shiny section beyond the skinny pedal? Pull that away, and you've got a brand new clean carpet. Hopefully, not too much UV damage.

Speedyman: I agree with your last comments 100%. Be careful here though, last time I made a "political" comment in passing I got flamed.

Don't get your panties in a wad. In all honesty I think your short term memory is in the toilet.

Don't get your panties in a wad. In all honesty I think your short term memory is in the toilet.

Really? Would you care for me to post the link to your last little political hissy fit?

My short term memory is fine.

Back on topic. $59k is still pretty good in this economy for a 3 year old model.

Archived