TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 Production Numbers

Seabee

The Spreadsheet of production numbers came with the Owners certificate for Ford Racing Products.

Just wish it was a little more detailed, i.e. be able to find out how many 2011 sterling gray, SVTPP w/ stripes and Nav units were produced. I see a lot of cars that did not come through with the Nav unit and most SVTPP Sterling Gray that I have seen are stripe delete.

Yeah noticed that as well. It's funny because I think the sterling with the red stripe is one of the sharpest combos available. I saw it in person and was heavily impressed with how cool it looks. Nice combo Seabee. I'm really glad mine isn't a popular combo as well.... It makes my car look a little more special and it's an unexpected combo that I think looks phenomenal once you actually see it. I'm all for standing out among the crowd.

Yeah noticed that as well. It's funny because I think the sterling with the red stripe is one of the sharpest combos available. I saw it in person and was heavily impressed with how cool it looks. Nice combo Seabee. I'm really glad mine isn't a popular combo as well.... It makes my car look a little more special and it's an unexpected combo that I think looks phenomenal once you actually see it. I'm all for standing out among the crowd.

Did you add the letters to the hood? And yes the Kona Blue like yours was my second choice of colors, but there is a 08/09 on base in the Kona blue. And Yes, it does draw attention.

Archived