TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07H497 FOR SALE ON EBAY

You just got to love the GTH Shelby Mustangs, I actually ended up with my SGT/BJ after I got interested in the GTH because they were mostly automatic and I really liked the black color, plus black Shelbys were always known to be faster than the white, blue, or orange ones.

:hysterical::hysterical:

This was just a bit pricey in my humble opinion and dosn't surprize me it is coming from Florida. It will make someone a nice car, I would be interested in the finally selling price, I think it's about 15K to high, but what do I know.

GG

You just got to love the GTH Shelby Mustangs, I actually ended up with my SGT/BJ after I got interested in the GTH because they were mostly automatic and I really liked the black color, plus black Shelbys were always known to be faster than the white, blue, or orange ones.

:hysterical::hysterical:

This was just a bit pricey in my humble opinion and dosn't surprize me it is coming from Florida. It will make someone a nice car, I would be interested in the finally selling price, I think it's about 15K to high, but what do I know.

GG

You did notice that this is one of the 17 stick shift converts that were never actual rental cars right? I would get it in a heart beat if you can get it for $50K. I'm guessing that it's quite far north of that.

This car is verified as one of the 17 manual transmission 2007 GT-H convertibles . The owner was a Regional Vice-President for the Hertz Equipment Division, and was eligible to purchase this very rare car directly from Hertz. This car was never in the Hertz rental fleet so would be, in effect , a new car. The value would have to be set by the market, but if you want a super rare and nice car, the price will be high. regards, Larry Miller, Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar, Hertz GT-H

Yea, I've seen that happen quite a bit on e-bay where somebody will bid high enough to hit the reserve just to find it then retract. With those few miles, I would think this would be a pretty good value for a collector between 60-65K. You'd probably have to sit on it for a very long time, but still, I think a decent value.

Archived