TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Kona Blue pics

duckgumbeaux

I am finally posting pictures of my 2011 Kona Blue Shelby GT 500. It has stripe delete as well as the electronics package and the SVTPP option. I love everything about this car. It is a totally different animal than my 2008 Corvette and hard to explain. It is truly a macho muscle car!

DSC_0325.JPG

DSC_0332.JPG

DSC_0325.JPG

DSC_0332.JPG

Bee-you-tee-full! Congrats! Yes, it is a totally different animal from the Vette. It's not a sports car, it's a, well, you said it--a macho muscle car! I know you'll love her! Have fun and keep 'er shiny side up!

I am finally posting pictures of my 2011 Kona Blue Shelby GT 500. It has stripe delete as well as the electronics package and the SVTPP option. I love everything about this car. It is a totally different animal than my 2008 Corvette and hard to explain. It is truly a macho muscle car!

Love it and enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Ride ...........................I can see the First time you get pulled over now..........................

You: Hi Officer, how are you?

Officer: Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?

You: No Sir, was I Speeding? It's New, I am just getting used to it, Please don't give me a Ticket, I can barely afford the Gas for this thing, I swear I wont speed again, Please Please please dont give me a Ticket, please I beg you................ :cry:

Officer: Sir, please stop Crying, I am not going to give you a Ticket. I just wanted you to know that your TAG is upside down, please fix it.

:hysterical2:

Archived