TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another one on the street.

wnenn

ok guys.....picked up mine last evening at about 7. White/blue coupe. last 4 of the VIN is 3381. Took it to work today and out to supper this evening......it is a beast. No issues, great finish and everything works and it drives straight. W

ok guys.....picked up mine last evening at about 7. White/blue coupe. last 4 of the VIN is 3381. Took it to work today and out to supper this evening......it is a beast. No issues, great finish and everything works and it drives straight. W

Congratulations!!! And welcome to the site!!!!!

Judy

Congrats, but clearly you do not know the rules of this forum. When you announce the birth of a new Shelby, you must post pics as well. We will forgive you this time as clearly you are :tease: , but we must have pics and remember... :speedie:

Happy for you w. Welcome to the site. Normally Grabber would also welcome you also, but he's a bit busy at the moment. :hysterical2:

Oh, and I'm chopped livah (that's Liver with a Boston Accent!)? :hysterical:

Well, errrr....welcome to the boards, and you are forgiven for not posting pix. I promise not to make your membership expire or nuttin' like that. :hysterical:

Congratulations and enjoy it!!!!

Ok here's the pic....not glamorous but it is real. Complete with temporary license tag from the State of Missouri. Thanks, Wpost-8142-1173731237_thumb.jpg

post-8142-1173731237_thumb.jpg

Ok here's the pic....not glamorous but it is real. Complete with temporary license tag from the State of Missouri. Thanks, WIMG_1443.JPG

..what part of the great state of missouri are you from? and are you aware of the upcoming shelby meet in Hermann?

John

Congratulations! I just got my Vin today with last 4 numbers of 9484. Does this mean they will have built 9,484 of these vehicles so far?

Ordered 022207

Received VIN (9484) on 031207

Scheduled for production 032607

Black with White Stripes

Nav System

Premium Trim Package

Sirius Radio

Congratulations! I just got my Vin today with last 4 numbers of 9484. Does this mean they will hve built 9,484 of these vehicles so far?

Ordered 022207

Received VIN (9484) on 031207

Scheduled for production 032607

Black with White Stripes

Nav System

Premium Trim Package

Sirius Radio

Congrats on your VIN! No, the last portion of the SNs are not in sequence that way.

Good luck! And welcome to the forum. Are you a cosmetic surgeon? We like Docs around here. :hysterical2:

Dave

The other cars are my sales guys and my partners Infinity. They know to be careful. I have mechanical representative firm in Chesterfield (St. Louis Suburb) and we all are a bunch of mechanical and electrical engineers (and one concrete mixer-civil). The Shelby is my company car. W

The other cars are my sales guys and my partners Infinity. They know to be careful. I have mechanical representative firm in Chesterfield (St. Louis Suburb) and we all are a bunch of mechanical and electrical engineers (and one concrete mixer-civil). The Shelby is my company car. W

Infinity? Will he have it forever? :hysterical: Sorry, bad joke...I'll go to my corner now. :finger:

Watch out if you're an engineer, some people here don't think they are very bright. :hysterical:

wnenn, great looking shelby. congrats and welcome to the site. that's some kind of company car!!

Thanks for the pict. Thats one helluva company car! I guess if you want to get to the business meetings in a hurry a GT500 is just the ticket! :headspin:

KC666

Archived