TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kona Blue GT 500 arrived today!

duckgumbeaux

My 2011 Kona Blue GT500 arrived at the dealer this morning! They are doing the dealer prep on the car and I will drive it off of the lot at 3:00PM. I will take pics and post them soon. Someone please PM me with the details regarding posting pics on this thread.

I have seen my car in the shop while they were beginning the prep and it is awesome! I think that my wife will really love the color and the car!

My 2011 Kona Blue GT500 arrived at the dealer this morning! They are doing the dealer prep on the car and I will drive it off of the lot at 3:00PM. I will take pics and post them soon. Someone please PM me with the details regarding posting pics on this thread.

I have seen my car in the shop while they were beginning the prep and it is awesome! I think that my wife will really love the color and the car!

Congrat`s on your new ride& yes pictures would be nice & Welcome to T.S .

Hey Kona Blue,

Welcome aboard and congratulations!

Another option for posting pics is to use the browse and attach files function after you hit reply to a post. You simply locate the photo on your computer or a drive and attach it. Photobucket or other similar works really well for multiple pictures as suggested.

When you get the chance, please consider registering your new car with the Shelby registry. The link is below.

Enjoy,

David

Hey duckgumbo:

Welcome aboard the most awesome-est forum on the net! I know we welcomed you last week and talked about some okra dish or sumthin'? It was Nualins jibberish to me!!

Serious...you will be very happy with your new car, as it's not only an awesome performer, but the respect you will command around town driving a SHELBY, is unlike any other car being manufactured today! You will have to get used to people staring at you and asking about your beautiful car! It'll become second nature! B)

Be safe out there, and remember to be extra careful if the temp. outside is less than 40degrees!

BB

I love the car! My first impression regarding the Shelby versus the Vette is that it is more comfortable and I love the fit and finish. It handles really well and has tremendous torque. I am surprised that the Shelby does not have the Homelink garage opener on the visor or that the driver seat does not slide back to allow easy exit and entry as my King Ranch does. I really do not miss this as the Shelby is definitely more fun to drive than my Vette so far and I can only assume that the driving experience will get better!

Pics probably tomorrow

Archived