TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Plaques are IN!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:redcard:

:backtotopic:

I just put my order in too. Thanks to nichostu for the link and to the rest of you who posted info on this topic. I've been wanting to get something signed by CS to put in my Shelby, but I've been unsure what to have him sign.

Quite frankly, the activation energy required to buy a part, pack it, and ship it to him for his signature was too much for me to overcome.

This plaque is perfect, and it was easy to order.

Thanks for posting this topic, ShelbyDude! :rockon:

JollyRoger,

You're welcome for the link. I can't wait to get the plaque and the sill plates. I detached my air bag cover and sent it in for Carroll's signature. When I get it back I'll post pictures. Regards.

Stuart

JollyRoger,

You're welcome for the link. I can't wait to get the plaque and the sill plates. I detached my air bag cover and sent it in for Carroll's signature. When I get it back I'll post pictures. Regards.

Stuart

How did you ever get that plate off? I was going to do mine and said I better hold off. Glad I did now. It would be my luck I would have done something and probably set off the air bag in my face. You are much more adventurous than I. I did get his autograph for under my hood that will look good at the car shows this year, and it was a part I could handle and not mess something up. post-6385-1173614968_thumb.jpg

post-6385-1173614968_thumb.jpg

How did you ever get that plate off? I was going to do mine and said I better hold off. Glad I did now. It would be my luck I would have done something and probably set off the air bag in my face. You are much more adventurous than I. I did get his autograph for under my hood that will look good at the car shows this year, and it was a part I could handle and not mess something up. post-6385-1173614968_thumb.jpg

Brian,

I had the same fear; however, after reading a thread where "Bonedoc" was asking a lot of questions and was getting answers, I thought I would take the plunge. It really wasn't that bad--just remember, disconnect the negative lead on the battery. Here's the thread:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=5428

Still do not have the cover back from CSCF! Anyway, your air filter cover looks great. Regards.

Stuart

How did you ever get that plate off? I was going to do mine and said I better hold off. Glad I did now. It would be my luck I would have done something and probably set off the air bag in my face. You are much more adventurous than I. I did get his autograph for under my hood that will look good at the car shows this year, and it was a part I could handle and not mess something up. PICT0674.JPG

VERY Nice - Good Idea.

Brian,

I had the same fear; however, after reading a thread where "Bonedoc" was asking a lot of questions and was getting answers, I thought I would take the plunge. It really wasn't that bad--just remember, disconnect the negative lead on the battery. Here's the thread:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=5428

Still do not have the cover back from CSCF! Anyway, your air filter cover looks great. Regards.

Stuart

Thank you Stuart for posting the thread, but I ordered my dash plate and will be satisfied with it and my air filter cover for autographs. Plus I think I'll be sleeping in my garage if I spend anymore money for autographs. My wife is great, but she said no more. She bought me the car so my reply was "yes dear". :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Thank you Stuart for posting the thread, but I ordered my dash plate and will be satisfied with it and my air filter cover for autographs. Plus I think I'll be sleeping in my garage if I spend anymore money for autographs. My wife is great, but she said no more. She bought me the car so my reply was "yes dear". :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2:

Brian,

I think that the Air Filter cover & Dash Plaque will look great. I know what you mean about spending all of the money. My wife is very understanding; however, I do not want to push my luck.

Stuart

Brian,

I have to thank you also nichostu for the site. Ordered mine this morning after trying about 20-30 times yesterday and it not going thru. Went thru first time this a.m. I just hope the car gets here before the plaque. :banghead:

He signed mine also but low enough to put it above it.

post-2964-1173569929_thumb.jpg

Are you sure...thats exactly where He Signed mine!!

I thought the signature was still to high...

Fantastic if its good to go!

Let me know when you get yours cheers,

Requis

Are you sure...thats exactly where He Signed mine!!

I thought the signature was still to high...

Fantastic if its good to go!

Let me know when you get yours cheers,

Requis

No, not sure. It looks like he lowered his signature from the earlier ones I've seen in anticipation of the plaque. I hope it is low enough.

I have a white with blue stripes coupe now that I had the passenger visor signed. The plaque that I ordered will go in this car.

I also have a 2007 black with white striped vert on order (long story) that I will put the dash plate it. But I also want to get a dash plaque for this car. If it covers part of his signature I may sell/trade/give the dash plate to someone else and just install the dash plaque. I would rather have the signed plaque with the serial #.

post-2964-1173748286_thumb.jpgpost-2964-1173748339_thumb.jpg

post-2964-1173748388_thumb.jpgpost-2964-1173748462_thumb.jpg

I've tried to order several times and get stuck when I try to place the order. Anyone else have the same problem or is it me??

CW

I've been trying all night and the secure website times out after clicking the "purchase now" button. Hope this doesn't mean they run out of plaques....

I've been trying all night and the secure website times out after clicking the "purchase now" button. Hope this doesn't mean they run out of plaques....

No, it just means you've orderd about 2 dozen dash plaques!! :hysterical:

No, not sure. It looks like he lowered his signature from the earlier ones I've seen in anticipation of the plaque. I hope it is low enough.

I have a white with blue stripes coupe now that I had the passenger visor signed. The plaque that I ordered will go in this car.

I also have a 2007 black with white striped vert on order (long story) that I will put the dash plate it. But I also want to get a dash plaque for this car. If it covers part of his signature I may sell/trade/give the dash plate to someone else and just install the dash plaque. I would rather have the signed plaque with the serial #.

DSC00344.JPGDSC00349.JPG

DSC00346.JPGDSC00347.JPG

I did the same thing. I ordered the dash part and got it autographed. Any one have a template of the Dash Plaque we could try and see it it covers the sig. or not?

I did the same thing. I ordered the dash part and got it autographed. Any one have a template of the Dash Plaque we could try and see it it covers the sig. or not?

Amy? Is there a template we could use to see if the plaque covers the signature on the dash? Thanks :rolleyes:

Archived