TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Plaques are IN!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered mine last night. Can't decide whether to put mine on my car or to store it in a safe place. Thought?

Amy, thank you for all your help and input here. I know it's impossible to please everyone. I think they look great.

CB

Amy, thank you for all your help and input here. I know it's impossible to please everyone. I think they look great.

CB

+1

Ordered mine this morning also! I'll be mounting mine in the car. What are the actual dimensions of these plaques? I assume the picture on their web site is not to scale.

Guys,

I input my order for the dash & sill plates last night and it went through immediately; however, it did not request my credit card info. So I was going to call today to see if they got my order. To my surprise, I received an email from Bud stating that they have received my order and my credit card will be charged...

My question is: Did this happen to anyone else?

Stuart

Well I tried multiple times this morning and it lets me input all my infor and then shows a proof of the plaque. I click order button and it sends me to a site that never responds. IE errors that it cannot display the web page. python.teamshelby.com

Try using a valid credit card. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It took me 100 times last night at midnight. Keep trying before there all sold out. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

I will try later - I am tired of trying to give them my $. It looks like the web page is so busy it can't handle the traffic when you try to confirm the order. Odd hours of the night or morning or waiting a week is likely the best plan.

edit: Just tried one last time and it went through finally - Order sub'd and waiting to be contacted :) Now if that plate frame would become available I could finish of the arse of my car.

I wonder if these come with a certificate of authenticity. Proving that C.S. signed them himself. Anyone know?

The fact that they are coming from SA directly will probably be the cert. of auth., they are not being produced or sold through a third party which is what usually requires the cert.

+1

Ordered mine this morning also! I'll be mounting mine in the car. What are the actual dimensions of these plaques? I assume the picture on their web site is not to scale.

I am not 100% positive about this, but I assume that the plaque is custom sized to fit between the two A/C vents in the dash, similar to the ones on the Shelby GTs and the Hertz Shelby. :yahoo:

Ordered mine last night. Can't decide whether to put mine on my car or to store it in a safe place. Thought?

CB

the car is a safe place...or you could buy 2

Yes Kudos to AMY

:banana piano: AMY ROCKS :banana piano:

Likewise. Done did. Just received my email receipt!!!

I'm really excited

it will be delivered in ONLY 6-8 weeks :cry:

just trying to stay positive

my glass is half full

Archived