TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GAS is fixing to go UP a lot Higher real SOON.......

Premium is 4.19 where I am at in Southern CA. All six of my cars are V-8's built 2008 or earlier so gas mileage sucks. My Vespa has been getting a lot of extra duty lately as it is over $100 to fill the Expedition or the F150.

Gas went down a penny today happy%20feet.gif It will go up 3 cents tomorrow. We get some many deals it isn`t funny.

They are just screwing with you.......................................... :hysterical:

Don't care.

My GT 350 is on order and I can't wait to get it. Don't mean to sound callus. I feel for those living on the edge of poverty and those without work, that can't afford the higher gas prices, but I will still drive my V8 Jeep and can't wait for my Mustang. Does suck though.

I can't comment because politics is the cause!!

Actually has more to do with the price of Oil on the World Market.................

And you were Thinking it's Our Presidents Fault????????? :hysterical:

No wonder I just got this truck for the $7K discount that I did? 15 city and 20 hwy

Boy-o-boy did they see me coming!! :hysterical2:

Just drive the GT500...........You didn't pay that Insane 20-30K ADM................

How much Gas you can buy with that?????????? :hysterical:

Actually has more to do with the price of Oil on the World Market.................

And you were Thinking it's Our Presidents Fault????????? :hysterical:

The Dems are blaming BUSH.............................. :hysterical:

My Terligua Stang is now up for sale. I will be looking for a nice used 2011 Fiesta Hatchback in Lime Squeeze Green or a Transit Connect.

The Terligua Stang is a 2005 Tribute Edition Shelby G.T. 350 by MUSTANG F/X not SAI, but it is an Official Product of Carroll Shelby Licensing............. :happy feet:

If gas does hit 10 bucks a gallon there will so crazy people out there plus the gas stealing .I'm rigging a flare in my tank so if you break my cap lock it will light up and drop into the gas and boom. You think my insurance will cover that?? :hysterical:

Don't they have an alarm that shoots flames out the sides . Now that would be funny !!!

Your close, back in the 80's, California had so many Car Jackings that a Company produced a unique Flame Thrower that mounted under the Car just under the Doors. When a Car Jacker would try to Jack you, you just hit the switch and Fry the Jacker to a crisp. The best part is, California OK'ed the use................ :happy feet:

Your close, back in the 80's, California had so many Car Jackings that a Company produced a unique Flame Thrower that mounted under the Car just under the Doors. When a Car Jacker would try to Jack you, you just hit the switch and Fry the Jacker to a crisp. The best part is, California OK'ed the use................ :happy feet:

Sure would be GREAT if this was TRUE??????????? :hysterical:

That's what the Glock '9' is for...laying on the center console.

"Ya gotta ask yourself punk!"

Archived