TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP Specialty Clearance Parts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I going to the wrong place. I have seen the same 3 items every time I go to the basement. Rick

I was referring to the "cosmetically damaged" (or whatever they said) sway bars. I didn't see those there when I checked last night. Maybe I'm wrong. But yes, I see the crates, the wheels/tires, and the sway bars.

I recieved my JBA 3" exhaust. looks great, super nice tips etc. BUT...No X, or H. full 3" midpipes that dont neck down or anything at the cats. looks like it will take some fab to mate up with the stock X.

Or a new 3 " X pipe.

For those who may be interested, Robert has put up stock leather interiors for GT and GT5 all years. Figured some may want to pick up an extra set for later down the road.

I love that idea. Too bad I'm in the same boat as Shelby: I can't have them sitting around taking up space! LOL...

Jer

Robert,

Are all the skins for side airbag equipped cars, or is this a mixed bag? Think that all of the GTs and 500's had side airbags, but doing a google search gave me pause..

I recieved my JBA 3" exhaust. looks great, super nice tips etc. BUT...No X, or H. full 3" midpipes that dont neck down or anything at the cats. looks like it will take some fab to mate up with the stock X.

Or a new 3 " X pipe.

Same here no x pipe :banghead::banghead:

Archived