TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Volo Shelby/Cobra/Mustang/T-Bird

stngfever

ShowCar Detail is hosting a continental breakfast from 7a.m. - 9a.m. at his place which is located about 10 minutes from the show site.

Show details:

Sunday August 7, 2011 from 10am to 4pm

Rain date Sunday September 4th from 10am to 4pm

Entry fee on the day of the show $20

$15 if confirmed up to 3 days before the show.

This includes two entries into Volo museum(a $24 value) providing the driver and companion are in the vehicle upon entry into Volo.

Volo has added a main stage under a pavilion (live band playing during the show), an outside restroom facility tied in with a snack bar, and a picninc area to accomodate 200 people.

Reserved parking for Team Shelby is available, however, we will need to know ahead of time a count of those interested in going to this show. So post up if you are planning to attend this event and want to park with Team Shelby Great Lakes Region.

Flyer to be posted once available.

I went last year and it was definitely a great time!

Steve, of Show Car Detail, is a great host and the social time with the members of Windy City Stangs and others who came was as good as VOLO.

One of the comments from WCS: This year we are pleased to announce that WCS will be one of the featured car clubs at the show, this year they will have a reserved parking area for WindyCityStangs members

Will be there again this year.

Come and join us.

Ed

shelbygtdriver@live.com

Team Shelby members get reserved parking?

Team Shelby will get a group parking spot, only catch is we need to provide a count ahead of time to the show director, so post up if your going and want to be included in the Team Shelby Parking. :happy feet:

• 4 months later...

Please when entering say you are with the Great Lakes Team Shelby group. Hopefully we can all be parked together. See you Sunday at breakfast or the show.

Now that the date changed, can I still get in????:slapfight::slapfight::slapfight:

Yes, Shelby 101, you can still register for the show in advance until September 1st for $15. Registration fee after September 1st and on the day of the show is $20.

Look on the Volo website at www.volocars.com for a registration form or you can e-mail me at magbond65@hotmail.com.

I would highly recommend pre-registering for all Team Shelby members unless you want to stand in the registration line for an hour waiting to register for the show. By pre-registering, you save $5 and can drive right into the show and wave at the people standing in line!

Unlike other shows, all pre-registration fees are refundable in the event you can not make the show or it rains heavily. The September 4th, 2011 date this year will go on, rain or shine this time. Contact me with any other questions. Show Director-Steve magbond65@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a bit late but can any TS member pick out a show winner from that Sunday? I left early and didn't walk around that much. So does anyone want to suggest a winner? Please email me at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com.

Rich

Archived