TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Rear Trunk Mats: Now Available

We don't stock them here. They are made to order and ship direct from the manufacturer.

I also ordered the Shelby Super Snake wiper relocation kit and the website said it was out of stock. How long of a wait do I have on these?

• 4 weeks later...

Shelby rear trunk mats are now available separately on SPP. They can be found here.

Since they are made to order can there be a CS6 version too? If not can there be an option that doesn't exclude the forgotten Shelby i.e. a signature or just CS logo ?

I would love to order a Shelby Trunk Mat from SPP, BUT I ordered a Car Cover the first week in January and still have not recieved it yet. FIRST they ( SPP ) sent me a wrong color Car Cover ( Kona Blue) I have a Grabber Blue Shelby. Then, SPP said it will take 4 to 8 weeks to make. Thats been 10 weeks ago. Now they ( SPP ) said it will take another 4 to 8 weeks to make. I guess SPP ( Cover King ) has to go to Japan to get the material??? :censored:

So, If I have to wait for Trunk Mats to be made, I do not want to hear 4 to 8 weeks. :headscratch: I am REALLY not Happy with SPP. :angry2:

Archived