TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Bunny in Beaumont

cobrafan

Gas is getting expensive. You should have got the New Prius with the Hi-Po battery pack! :hysterical:

Congrats on the Terlingua!

There you go. The exact logical rationale that I used to convince Gladys that this was a must do. This would be a great way to make the planet greener. Driving a V-6. Just trying to be good corporate citizens. Everyone must sacrifice, unfortunately some more than others.

Gas is getting expensive. You should have got the New Prius with the Hi-Po battery pack! :hysterical:

What would you call FI on a Hybrid anyway.... wait for it.... a BATTERYCHARGER! :doh::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical3:

There you go. The exact logical rationale that I used to convince Gladys that this was a must do. This would be a great way to make the planet greener. Driving a V-6. Just trying to be good corporate citizens. Everyone must sacrifice, unfortunately some more than others.

Ya, some "sacrifice" with getting a Terlingua! :baby:;)

Hmmmmm, I gotta try this one on Marji. "But sweetie......I buying the Terlingua to help save the planet".

:hysterical:

Congrats Don.

Do you really think you are going to settle things down on the Island??? In certain Cirlcles you are only 2/3s of the way to where you need to be :-)

Looking forward to upcoming activities. See you guys soon!!!

Well, I try. The early birthday present of the watts link, cooling tanks, and custom tune are only because I'm just a caring, loving, hubby. We may need to get matching driving suits for Mothers day.

Don,

"We may need to get matching driving suits for Mothers day. Now you are making me smile! Never mind fear the bunny - fear the matching cutsy owners! LMAO... :hysterical:

David

Thanks David. Terlingua 1, 2, and 3 have all been special. Terlingua 4 will be super special. You are right on the natives, not much will keep them quite, save for extraordinary amounts of Don Julio.

Quite right Don. I have some even better stuff already stockpiled this year. The highest end Hacienda Sotol imported (by me) from Mexico - this stuff is sooooo smoooothhhh... plus the crema and some new stuff to boot. for the evenings of T11 for all who are about.

David

badhare, Gladys is looking at GOBUNY. (Gladys O'Brien, i.e., GO) another choice is (wabbit) I ignored Stacy's suggestion of "bone stock"

"I ignored Stacy's suggestion of "bone stock"

Your killing me LOL :hysterical:

Hmmmmm, I gotta try this one on Marji. "But sweetie......I buying the Terlingua to help save the planet".

:hysterical:

It worked for me that and we live in Terlingua and she just sighed and hung her head when a Terlingua Shelby came out - thank godness... :happy feet:

Man this is a funny thread.

David

I'm really not sure why I keep getting thrown under the bus? We all know that BadBuny is Wendi's car! I try to improve the car every time she breaks it...

It is currently getting more roll cage improvements made! Got to keep her safe!

We all tried to encourage Don....I mean Gladys to get a Bunny! Now if they just had a TRT Cobra... :poke:

As for the tag...my Bone Stock comment was for Mike and Kristen's vert!

Terlingua Island

It's not a place...it's a lifestyle!

:beerchug:

Archived