TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Ford Nationals Jun 3 - Jun 5, 2011

I am going to be bringing my 40th to this great event at Carlisle Pa.

I know that the KR have a bunch going and thanks to them I was able to get the info.

Any other 40th's going?

Todd

Hey Todd may I suggest you check out this thread...........

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/64763-2011-carlisle-shelby-reunion/page__p__1106895__hl__carlisle__fromsearch__1#entry1106895

• 1 year later...

Todd, are you going again this year? I'm looking forward going to this event and having a great time seeing y'all. Lets all check in and see how many 40th's are going. Last count from Andy was around six a month ago.

• 2 weeks later...

After having driven 2300 miles to Shelby Fest in Hermann, Mo. and back, getting home on Monday with one day of rest, I flew out to Utah for the for the Ford Racing Boss Track Attack. All of the experienced drivers said this was by far the best driving school they had ever attended. I may not drive the 40th very often, but sure do love driving the Boss like there is no tomorrow. At this event I drove a Blue Boss #1. As a bonus Patrick Dempsey (who is tied in with Ford Racing) was there trying out his new car for the first time, he will be getting the car ready for Laguna and preparing for LeMans next year. Scott (stngfever) and I were very fortunate to be able to be in the pit with his team.

Now, I have 3 weeks to get ready for Carlisle. What a great month May has turned out to be!

http://s698.photobuc...0Attack%202012/

Here are some pics from the Boss Track Attack and Dempsey's new car.

• 1 month later...

I tried to find some conversation on this certificate in the Northeast section but didn't see anything. I was going to post there but decided not to be the first one to bring it up. I feel more at home being the first to comment on something here because I have a bad habit being first on situations nobody else would touch. Anyway, I thought it would be nice to share this certificate with others and once again thank Tony, John and Andy for the certificate and their amazing skills for this great event.

IMG_1292.jpg

I tried to find some conversation on this certificate in the Northeast section but didn't see anything. I was going to post there but decided not to be the first one to bring it up. I feel more at home being the first to comment on something here because I have a bad habit being first on situations nobody else would touch. Anyway, I thought it would be nice to share this certificate with others and once again thank Tony, John and Andy for the certificate and their amazing skills for this great event.

IMG_1292.jpg

Hey Don,

How do you get one of those?

Yep, someone must have walked off with it.

I remember someone coming around asking to put a document on my dash for the count certification (which I did).

Apparently, someone valued it more that I did (huh, I wonder why they didn't ask for it?)

Another downside of having a vert. Damn!

Craig, sorry to hear someone may have walked off with it or maybe they missed putting one on your car. I would check with John Keller, I sure hope he could work something out for ya. As John said, we all know you were registered and on the show field. My car was not locked and I found it on the windshield.

Craig, sorry to hear someone may have walked off with it or maybe they missed putting one on your car. I would check with John Keller, I sure hope he could work something out for ya. As John said, we all know you were registered and on the show field. My car was not locked and I found it on the windshield.

Thanks Don, I guess I should give that a shot.

Thanks Don, I guess I should give that a shot.

if you have a picture of your car on the showfield from Saturday you can probably figure out (through deduction) what number you car was. There are enough of us on here that have our certs with the number.

if you have a picture of your car on the showfield from Saturday you can probably figure out (through deduction) what number you car was. There are enough of us on here that have our certs with the number.

Sure, good idea.

Thanks Doug!

Archived