TEAM SHELBY FORUM

11 Vert + JLT = Awesome

gr8snkbite

Picked up Jay's new mod and we installed today. Perfect fit and finish. Looks awesome. I truly like the contoured design of the fronts. Its spot on. Being any further out would have been unsightly. The backs are about an inch wider from stock. Both front and rear pieces will help in reducing road debris, etc, but by no means will they prevent all of it...Thanks Jay for another outstanding product..... :happy feet:

DSC03902.jpg

DSC03900.jpg

DSC03905.jpg

DSC03906.jpg

DSC03901.jpg

DSC03907-1.jpg

Picked up Jay's new mod and we installed today. Perfect fit and finish. Looks awesome. I truly like the contoured design of the fronts. Its spot on. Being any further out would have been unsightly. The backs are about an inch wider from stock. Both front and rear pieces will help in reducing road debris, etc, but by no means will they prevent all of it...Thanks Jay for another outstanding product..... :happy feet:

So....when the hell they gonna be available to the public????????

He was gonna post the info here but I've yet to hear; No hear, no can buy!

Waiting............

Phill

2011's a little more so than the 10's I've heard (if you have the SVT track pack) because of the stickier nature of the tires. I have some ugly rash on the lower front side of the doors.... pisses me off... I'm not sure if I'm going to get it touched up or if I should leave it... I have Kona blue car and am afraid they wont be able to match perfectly. Definitely picking up these flaps when they're available.

2011's a little more so than the 10's I've heard (if you have the SVT track pack) because of the stickier nature of the tires. I have some ugly rash on the lower front side of the doors.... pisses me off... I'm not sure if I'm going to get it touched up or if I should leave it... I have Kona blue car and am afraid they wont be able to match perfectly. Definitely picking up these flaps when they're available.

i got road rash along the bottom before I had my 3m put on I picked up Doctor Color Chip and it filled them in cant even tell perfect color match

DSC03902.jpg

DSC03900.jpg

DSC03905.jpg

DSC03906.jpg

DSC03901.jpg

DSC03907-1.jpg

Look's great!

Where did you get your production numbers from, I can't find them anywhere?

I have the some car!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics Keith.

As he said we have been swamped and are trying to get these done as fast as we can. Keith is local to me and is lucky (or unlucky at times) and we test fit parts on his ride :hysterical:

Interest is high and when we have enough in stock we will be releasing them. We have a ton going on this week, but I will try and start a pre order list later this week.

Thanks

Jay

Archived