TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Cruise In

MMcGuirk

Good to hear, that's what I meant---Bob's parking. I'll be in the Snake Pit at Knott's, but I will come visit you guys in the Shelby parking.

Saw your mail to Jim, the SVTOA guys are welcome to this event!

07SGT 0527 Plans to attend the party. I'm not much of a joiner but I look forward to seeing some of the people whose posts I've been enjoying since I became a member (August '08). Thanks for putting this together! My daughter and I attend the Knott's show every year. The Bob"s Big Boy event should make this year even more enjoyable.

07SGT 0527 Plans to attend the party. I'm not much of a joiner but I look forward to seeing some of the people whose posts I've been enjoying since I became a member (August '08). Thanks for putting this together! My daughter and I attend the Knott's show every year. The Bob"s Big Boy event should make this year even more enjoyable.

Great, I look forward to meeting you.

i should be easy to find..... I'll be the one with the new 350 yahoo.gif

... and a trunk full of TS-PCR Jackets and Tees! happy%20feet.gif

yea, those are all in the truck of my KR, along with the Bob's cruise-in awards and the TS-PCR ez-up and two 4' x 10 banners...the KR will look like a station wagon with both rear seats folded down and loaded to the gills... :hysterical:

Great, I look forward to meeting you.

i should be easy to find..... I'll be the one with the new 350 yahoo.gif

Perfect. I'll be the one in the de-striped black SGT. Probably won't be more than 200 or so there like that!

yea, those are all in the truck of my KR, along with the Bob's cruise-in awards and the TS-PCR ez-up and two 4' x 10 banners...the KR will look like a station wagon with both rear seats folded down and loaded to the gills... :hysterical:

That will be a sight!!! I will pick up a jacket from you then.

See you Sat, Tom... :happy feet:

Alex

That will be a sight!!! I will pick up a jacket from you then.

See you Sat, Tom... :happy feet:

Alex

It'll be good to see you too Alex, along with all of the other "usual suspects"....

No Pic's???? Come on guys...Those of us who live vicariously through others need the pic's!

I forgot my camera this year, Rich, so hopefully someone else will post some....it was a great time as it always is....both Knott's and the Bob's Big Boy cruise in...

Alex

I forgot my camera this year, Rich, so hopefully someone else will post some....it was a great time as it always is....both Knott's and the Bob's Big Boy cruise in...

Alex

No sweat Alex.

We have yet to have a decent day up here to get out and play with the cars. We love to see others doing so through their photos.

Rich

For all of those that turned up for Bobs. thank you. We hope you enjoyed the event as much as we enjoyed putting it on!

ShelbyTom took a boat load of pix, so a soon as his son Andrew sorts thru them, we'll be posting in the appropriate sections.

Archived