TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region Cruise In

MMcGuirk

Please join us Saturday April 9th, 2011 (the evening prior to Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm) for a Team Shelby PCR Cruise In and Car Show -

Bob's Big Boy Broiler

7447 Firestone Blvd., Downey, CA 90241

From 4:30PM to 7:30PM

Bob's Broiler is the restoration on the famous Southern CA icon - Johnie's Broiler. Johnie's has been part of the cruising scene and car culture since the 50's.

There will be no-host food and beverages by Bob's.

We will feature a Top 20 award like the Bash.

Please RSVP to me via PM if plan on attending.

We will open this up to other Ford Clubs once we get an idea on TS attendance.

BlurNIghtShot.jpgBroiler3.jpg

BlurNIghtShot.jpg

Broiler3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This will be fun, though i have not gotten very much indication of Team Shelby members attending.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend.

Wow, the numbers are impressive. Glenda and I are trying to work out our schedule. Should know for sure with-in a couple of weeks.

I will be at Bobs. See you all there!

I have a friend that goes there regularly, he said we should get there early as there is only about 40 parking spots. Will they make more for this event?

The restaurant has 75 spaces and they have arranged for an adjacent parking lot for 125 more cars.

I hope we fill it!

Michael,

I mentioned it in the other topic as well, but just to be sure...we'll be there!

John

Thanks John, I am working on having at least 6 privately owned 350s and maybe a 2012 or 2!

Thanks John, I am working on having at least 6 privately owned 350s and maybe a 2012 or 2!

Hey Michael.........you can add 7076 to the list................. happy%20feet.gif

See you at the cruise.

Hey Guys, I don't really get on this forum to much but I will like to show up and meet a few of my fellow shelby buddies in CA. I will be driving my '08 Silver/Black GT500, I am currently in the military stationed in Texas but call CA my home for most of my life and I am also planning on attending the car show at Knotts. Look forward in linking up on the 9th and I may be bringing a few more Shelbys with me from texas, I should know for sure after this Wednesday (after we have one of our meetings for our little club out here in El Paso, TX). I will keep in touch until we meet up in April, take care - Brian.

Hey Guys, I don't really get on this forum to much but I will like to show up and meet a few of my fellow shelby buddies in CA. I will be driving my '08 Silver/Black GT500, I am currently in the military stationed in Texas but call CA my home for most of my life and I am also planning on attending the car show at Knotts. Look forward in linking up on the 9th and I may be bringing a few more Shelbys with me from texas, I should know for sure after this Wednesday (after we have one of our meetings for our little club out here in El Paso, TX). I will keep in touch until we meet up in April, take care - Brian.

First let me say Thank you Brian. Your service to our country is greatly appreciated.

The TS group is fantastic......lots of cool cars and even better people. Looking forward to meeting up at the Saturday cruise.

Are we trying to park together??

FFF parks cars together by genre. If you want to park with the Shelbys, you have to register as a Shelby.

As far as Team Shelby, the regional organization will be parking directors for the Shelbys and we will make an effort to put the membership in a group if possible.

FFF parks cars together by genre. If you want to park with the Shelbys, you have to register as a Shelby.

As far as Team Shelby, the regional organization will be parking directors for the Shelbys and we will make an effort to put the membership in a group if possible.

Sorry for the response, I should have rear the post header. At Bob's, we will all be together as this is our event!

Sorry for the response, I should have rear the post header. At Bob's, we will all be together as this is our event!

Good to hear, that's what I meant---Bob's parking. I'll be in the Snake Pit at Knott's, but I will come visit you guys in the Shelby parking.

Archived