TEAM SHELBY FORUM

YAWN....STRETCH....

ilmor

...starting to wake up from my winter hibernation a little bit.... :reading:

I hear ya Bob... I can almost see the grass in the yard through the snow..... I can't wait! Thee local guys are getting together for breakfast on March 19th, that will probably be the first time out!

Things started to look up last week, like an early spring, we got 10 inches on Sunday and Monday and it's right back to winter again.

I really do feel for everyone east of the rockies.

Here in CA unless you live somewhere over about 2500' elevation

for the most part all we have is rain and maybe the temps dip below freezing once in awhile.

:redcard: .........................and......................the worst traffic in the country!!! :hysterical:

The weather may be great, but where do you find any 'open' highway to stretch 'em out????

We got all the backroads!!! :yahoo:

True the traffic here is gross to say the least but there are times and roads that can challenge your driving skills here too. Highway 9 is great for handling, I280, I5 for top end

My link I've used this link for finding places to ride my bike but the roads apply to taking your car out too. Just pick a region and we have the roads too.

As I awake...I'm thinking more about this years plans. I kick it off by heading to Vegas next weekend for NASCAR!!! :happy feet:

As I awake...I'm thinking more about this years plans. I kick it off by heading to Vegas next weekend for NASCAR!!! :happy feet:

have fun Bob, and remember you can't take any food or drink into the track! The seats are getting less expensive to lure you there then the food and drink prices equal the NFL stadiums!!!

have fun Bob, and remember you can't take any food or drink into the track! The seats are getting less expensive to lure you there then the food and drink prices equal the NFL stadiums!!!

Me and my buddy learned long ago...don't lug stuff into to the track, travel light, fill up w/ food before we go, drink only water at the track, etc., etc.....i.e., we seldom spend any money at the tracks other than souvenirs...

:redcard: .........................and......................the worst traffic in the country!!! :hysterical:

The weather may be great, but where do you find any 'open' highway to stretch 'em out????

We got all the backroads!!! :yahoo:

Chris,

If Jersey is the most densely populated state in the US, how can any of the backroads be "open"? Cali indeed has crowded metro freeways, but you can't beat our rural highways. Take a peek at this trogle of snakes cruising Hwy 50 into the Sierras

Chris,

If Jersey is the most densely populated state in the US, how can any of the backroads be "open"? Cali indeed has crowded metro freeways, but you can't beat our rural highways. Take a peek at this trogle of snakes cruising Hwy 50 into the Sierras

Nice video! Had my heart racing.

...starting to wake up from my winter hibernation a little bit.... :reading:

Hibernation!

I've been up since October doing a complete resto on my 70 Mach 1. :hyper2:

Already have the 70 Mach and the wife's 07 SGT 0254 entered an upcoming show!

No rest for the wicked!!!! :devil2:

Hibernation!

I've been up since October doing a complete resto on my 70 Mach 1. :hyper2:

Already have the 70 Mach and the wife's 07 SGT 0254 entered an upcoming show!

No rest for the wicked!!!! :devil2:

That's impressive...but I didn't have any work to do on my car over the winter...other than check the charger... :lol:

I woke up and went to Vegas for the NASCAR race this past weekend. It was great to finally have a Ford win during one of those trips!!!

Now, back at home, there is flooding in the area and much more rain on the way (combined w/ melting snow). Fortunately my house is not in a flood zone, but so many roads are closed its getting hard to get to work and back!

Archived