TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Miami Mustang meet March 4, 2011

FordRocks1

Sorry that this is a last minute thing but there will be a mustang/Ford meet at the Gus Machado Ford in Kendall on March 4, 2011, it is on a Friday from 6pm-10pm.

This is the info I got from the person running this meet.

On Friday March 4 I am putting together a special Car Meet at Gus Machado Ford of Kendall to Celebrate the Miami Grand Prix. We will be having THE Famous Pan con Lechon , Free drinks and a Live band . Homestead Speedway will be giving some free tickets for the races and bringing a race car . Please make it your Friday meet , show up in full force .

More details to come.

Also got this from him last time,

Re: Car Meet at Gus Machado Ford Kendall Friday March 4

O.k. guys Homestead Speedway has confirmed to me that after Qualifying they are Bringing a Ford Mustang Boss 302 to Gus Machado Ford.

I hope to see some TS members out there.

If you need any info PM me.

Chris

Sorry that this is a last minute thing but there will be a mustang/Ford meet at the Gus Machado Ford in Kendall on March 4, 2011, it is on a Friday from 6pm-10pm.

This is the info I got from the person running this meet.

On Friday March 4 I am putting together a special Car Meet at Gus Machado Ford of Kendall to Celebrate the Miami Grand Prix. We will be having THE Famous Pan con Lechon , Free drinks and a Live band . Homestead Speedway will be giving some free tickets for the races and bringing a race car . Please make it your Friday meet , show up in full force .

More details to come.

Also got this from him last time,

Re: Car Meet at Gus Machado Ford Kendall Friday March 4

O.k. guys Homestead Speedway has confirmed to me that after Qualifying they are Bringing a Ford Mustang Boss 302 to Gus Machado Ford.

I hope to see some TS members out there.

If you need any info PM me.

Chris

Chris

Would love to be down there but cant get the time off from the dealership I work at.

I love your quote. Are you a fan of Earl Nightingale ? My dad and him were partners in a restaurant over here on the west coast ... Called Earl Nightingales Rest.

I met the man several times ..... very inspiring person ...... may he rest in peace. What a voice he had ... WOW !

Chris

Would love to be down there but cant get the time off from the dealership I work at.

I love your quote. Are you a fan of Earl Nightingale ? My dad and him were partners in a restaurant over here on the west coast ... Called Earl Nightingales Rest.

I met the man several times ..... very inspiring person ...... may he rest in peace. What a voice he had ... WOW !

Don't worry about it,I know it is a short notice type of meet and on top of that there are so many things going on down here lately at all the tracks. Supposedly Jack Roush may come by briefly at the dealership where this meet will take place. As far as Earl Nightingale's works, I have not really got too deep into it. I just picked up this quote from my Marine OIC when I was active duty and it just stuck to me. Next time I visit Barnes and Noble I will look for his works/books.

Chris

Don't worry about it,I know it is a short notice type of meet and on top of that there are so many things going on down here lately at all the tracks. Supposedly Jack Roush may come by briefly at the dealership where this meet will take place. As far as Earl Nightingale's works, I have not really got too deep into it. I just picked up this quote from my Marine OIC when I was active duty and it just stuck to me. Next time I visit Barnes and Noble I will look for his works/books.

• 2 weeks later...

chris ... how was the meet ..... let me know

chris ... how was the meet ..... let me know

Don,

The meet went very well. Here is a Thank you email sent by the person who runs the meet at this particular dealership where I get me car serviced at.

First and foremost I would like to thank all of you who participated in our car meet on friday night. We had a successful night with over 100 cars and over 200 attendees. Thanks to the camera crew from ford motor company i will post pictures and interviews as soon as I receive them. I hope you guys enjoyed the attendance of ford racing engineers, race car drivers, the amazing boss 302r in display and the participation of the roush road crew. Due to this special event, we will not have our monthly car meet this coming tuesday at gus machado ford of kendall. Again, I thank you for your support in such an amazing event. Francisco Mederos---

I talked to a few folks who owns Shelby vehicles about a FL Shelby club and they are all up for it. Sorry, no pics of the meet, it got dark and my I-phone camera doesn't do well at night.

Chris

Hi Chris,

SA has almost completed my GT350. Please keep me informed about the S Florida Shelby Club. I will give you a heads up when it finally arrives in S Florida.

:rockon: Right on!!! I can't wait for you to get it, I've been following your thread and I know you've been waiting for it for quite a bit.

Make sure to post up some :camera:

Archived