TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Vapor08GT500

WOW!!! Thank you all so much for all the birthday wishes!!!

I can't believe how many emails, PM's, Texts, phone calls, chocolates, cookies and gift baskets, I received. I am really touched and appreciate each and every one of you. I consider my Shelby friends a second family.

I spent the day at my shop (as usual!!) trying to get Matt's Shelby (mundies) ready for a Friday pick-up... as usual, several additions were added to the build...LOL I will revive his build post with pictures of the goodies added this go around when I get some time. After multiple customer's stopping by with out appointments, I arrived an hour late for a birthday lunch with some friends at a Sushi restaurant, then returned to work until about 7pm, then went for dinner with another group of friends, then drove to Ontario, CA (about an hour drive each way) to pick up a Cobra, arrived back to the shop at 2am, unloaded, got home and showered, went to sleep at 3am, slept for a couple hours, back to the shop all day, many customer's phone calls, parts orders, went for lunch with a local customer/friend, back to work, then went for dinner at a local steakhouse with my mother. Got home at 10PM, and here at 12:45am, I am still playing catch-up with emails and PM's,,,LOL

Thank you all again!!!

Alex

Archived