TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 Shelby GT-H

dghlinks

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, I'm wondering if anyone would have any documentation for a CSM #159 Mustang Shelby GT-H.

Welcome to Team Shelby and GT-H ownership. The first thing to do would be to contact SFleske@Hertz.com and see if Hertz still has the ownership package for your car. This was a package consisting of several important Hertz documents. Walt Seaman, who was the VP for the Hertz fleet, came up with the idea to create a folder full of Hertz documents that then could be given to the first retail owner of the car. The purpose was to maintain a history of the GT-H, celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the 1966 Shelby GT-350-H. Also if you send me a PM with the last six of your Vehicle ID I can give you some additional information on your car. Again, enjoy your GT-H and welcome to Team Shelby. regards, Larry Miller, Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar for the Hertz GT-H. PS. Also did you receive the 40th Anniversary metal trunk plate for the car, permanent metal dash plate, key chain etc. when you bought the car ??

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, I'm wondering if anyone would have any documentation for a CSM #159 Mustang Shelby GT-H.

Welcome. Also, below there is a section dedicated to the 2006 Shebly GT-H. Just about anything you possibly want to know about the GT-H.

Welcome to Team Shelby and GT-H ownership. The first thing to do would be to contact SFleske@Hertz.com and see if Hertz still has the ownership package for your car. This was a package consisting of several important Hertz documents. Walt Seaman, who was the VP for the Hertz fleet, came up with the idea to create a folder full of Hertz documents that then could be given to the first retail owner of the car. The purpose was to maintain a history of the GT-H, celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the 1966 Shelby GT-350-H. Also if you send me a PM with the last six of your Vehicle ID I can give you some additional information on your car. Again, enjoy your GT-H and welcome to Team Shelby. regards, Larry Miller, Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar for the Hertz GT-H. PS. Also did you receive the 40th Anniversary metal trunk plate for the car, permanent metal dash plate, key chain etc. when you bought the car ??

Thx for your fast response, yes I have the items that Team Shelby send when I registered the car. The last six digits of the VIN are 241917

Thx again

GT-H 0007,

Are the 40th Anniversary accessories available to any GT-H owner? If so how can I get them? CSM# 06H0194, Verified by Shelby.

Thanks

GT-H 0007,

Are the 40th Anniversary accessories available to any GT-H owner? If so how can I get them? CSM# 06H0194, Verified by Shelby.

Thanks

The accessories are available to the first retail owners of the car. You just have to get a hold of the marketing group at Shelby.

quote name='dghlinks' timestamp='1299004049' post='1119556']

The accessories are available to the first retail owners of the car. You just have to get a hold of the marketing group at Shelby.

Thanks, I am not the first retail owner, but just maybe a chance that the first never got the accessories. :shades:

Who can I call and find out about the 40th Anniversary accessory package for the GT-H I own, I believe I was the first to have it registered or does this package come from Hertz? I did contact Mr. Fleske but, they didn't have the original owner package. The best Hertz could do was send me photo copies of all the documentation. I thought that was great and was very pleased and happy to get this documentation.

Thanks

Who can I call and find out about the 40th Anniversary accessory package for the GT-H I own, I believe I was the first to have it registered or does this package come from Hertz? I did contact Mr. Fleske but, they didn't have the original owner package. The best Hertz could do was send me photo copies of all the documentation. I thought that was great and was very pleased and happy to get this documentation.

Thanks

KC, send me an email and I'll look into this for you. Email address is in my signature line.

Steve

Archived