TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT with cloth seats?

rush_junky

I know there are a select few with Parchment and Grey Leather seats, but has anyone seen one with cloth seats? I thought IUP was for the instrument cluster, steering wheel, and dash.

http://www.wacohyundai.net/VehicleDetails/used-2007-Ford-Mustang-2dr_Cpe_GT_Deluxe-Waco-TX/821908133

Here's the VIN 1ZVHT82H775311303

deluxe (cloth), premium (leather). you could get IUP either way.

Chris

Hey thanks Chris ! Has the car above has been registered? I know someone that's interested in it.

Hey thanks Chris ! Has the car above has been registered? I know someone that's interested in it.

So far no one has registered the car with us.

It is a rare one though. Out of the 3,385 Black Shelby GT's for the 2007 model year only 4 of them had the grey cloth seats. And out of these four cars only two of them had the alarm option like this car. So as it turns out this car is a 1 of 2 car, meaning only two SGT's were built like this.

Steve

It is a rare one though. Out of the 3,385 Black Shelby GT's for the 2007 model year only 4 of them had the grey cloth seats. And out of these four cars only two of them had the alarm option like this car. So as it turns out this car is a 1 of 2 car, meaning only two SGT's were built like this.

Steve

I posted pictures of a Barrett Jackson SGT that was auctioned that had cloth seats I'm pretty sure it was a convertible. The cloth seats surprised me. Someone might be able to go back and find it but I don't have time right now. I think it was the '09 Vegas auction.

As I mentioned on another thread, our black 07 SGT has two tone charcoal cloth seats with little ponies all over them. Best bucket seat I have ever had. Those above pictures of cloth seats look like something from my mom's car. I wonder how many other SGTs ended up with these two tone cloth buckets.

Steve

:hysterical:

yes it is rare indeed!

but if you own it....or buy it......

all you have is an SGT WITH CLOTH SEATS! :hysterical:

WOOOO HOOOOO!

1 OF 2 with cloth and an alarm!

:hysterical2::hysterical2:

stop, please, I cant take much more of this! :hysterical2:

We looked at a white one in OK before we bought ours that had grey cloth. But the guy had seriously modified it. Hardly looked like an SGT anymore.

BTW, what was the alarm option?

Active Anti-Theft System (incl. perimeter inclination & intrusion alarms) code: 14A

The Ford factory alarm. You can easily tell a car has it by the small sensors on either side of the interior lights. In most cars there is a plastic circle on either side but on a car with the factory alarm there are silver sensors there.

Active Anti-Theft System (incl. perimeter inclination & intrusion alarms) code: 14A

The Ford factory alarm. You can easily tell a car has it by the small sensors on either side of the interior lights. In most cars there is a plastic circle on either side but on a car with the factory alarm there are silver sensors there.

THAT'S what those are! Mine has it! :happy feet:

roll down the windows, get out of your car, lock the doors with the remote. Then, stick your arm in through the window. hysterical.gif

Chris

Oh I KNEW I had an alarm! I just wondered if what he was talking about was something more. I set mine off in the garage all the time. Park it in the garage with the windows down... walk by and it goes off.

Oh I KNEW I had an alarm! I just wondered if what he was talking about was something more. I set mine off in the garage all the time. Park it in the garage with the windows down... walk by and it goes off.

We are on the same page. :)

I love to set mine at car shows. people get real close and she tells them to get outta her space.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Our car has the same seats as the auction car. Dark with the little horsey s.

I can't imaging how hot the leather would get down here in Florida in a black car.

I have never understood why any had cloth seats. My guess is that it was never intended to be that way but 4 just happened to slip though the cracks and everyone just said well... the car is in Vegas now, - not going to ship it back. Cloth seats it is then. If I had one of these I would likely also defend it and be proud of the fact that there is only 1 of 4. What else you gonna do at that point. Deep down inside I would always wish it was leather though.

Steve

i have performance white with leather IUP as you said this may be 1 of 2....how many were produced in my color and interior package....it been eating at me since i bought this car in 07...lol :headscratch: please help me? :D mine also have anti theft and shaker 500 system...idk if thatll help :/

Archived