TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My personal touch...

2010KonaBlueGT

I was asked for some pics of the 1/8" side rocker accent stripes.

Here are some more. Sorry about the quality, I need to take a photography class!

For "EB"

Phill

Hey Phill , thanks for the pictures, love it, going to definately try this once the weather breaks around here.

I'll keep yoou posted....TY

Eric B.

BP nice pics.................are those DG Customs Quarter Scoops and C side scoops???? If so how do you like the quality fit and finish???

I will have to look through my receipts to see who I got the scoops from. I bought them pre-painted and was happy with the paint and the fit. It took a couple of weeks to get them, but worth the wait. I think scoops have always been part of the Shelby look. I did end up adding a back up camera because you lose use of the back side windows.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. This thread inspired me. Went out and got some scrap 3m tape, Fire Truck Red. Cut to 1/8" wide.

Got mixed reactions from the family. Everyone seemed to agree that doing the middle is the best option. Please nicely let me know what you think.

:salute:

Option 1: Middle and Outside of blue stripes

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

Option 2: Middle only

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

Insperation to make a decision! :confused:

IMG_2614.jpg

Okay. This thread inspired me. Went out and got some scrap 3m tape, Fire Truck Red. Cut to 1/8" wide.

Got mixed reactions from the family. Everyone seemed to agree that doing the middle is the best option. Please nicely let me know what you think.

:salute:

Option 1: Middle and Outside of blue stripes

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

Option 2: Middle only

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

Insperation to make a decision! :confused:

IMG_2614.jpg

Interesting color contrast - I like middle and outside combo, but I would do the outsides only - any other way is too much red - IMO

Archived