TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many GT350s built to date?

SVO86

Since they started building the GT350s how many are completed to date? doesnt seem like too many! so all the orders for the 2012 will have a mighty long wait behind all the unfinished 2011s.

From what they said there is only going to be 162 2011 GT350s being built. Im wondering when the 2011 GT350s will be completed?:headscratch:Is there a parts shortage?

• 2 weeks later...

On Friday, I called to get an update on my car. I asked this very question and was informed about 40 350's have been first delivered so far.

didnt Ford start delivering 2011 GTs to SA for conversion last MayJune?

10 months and 40 cars built? I would have thought the number was higher than that.

Maybe that 40 car delivered figure isnt accurate....:shrug:

didnt Ford start delivering 2011 GTs to SA for conversion last MayJune?

10 months and 40 cars built? I would have thought the number was higher than that.

Maybe that 40 car delivered figure isnt accurate....:shrug:

Also keep in mind that there is a difference between the number of cars completed compared to the number of cars delivered.

Steve

I was at SA yesterday and was told they have fisrt delivered about 40 cars with another 14 waiting for hoods/facias and paint before being able to first deliver. According to SA, they have been having problems getting the hoods/facias but they have all the parts now for 10 of the 14 cars.

At this rate with only about 50 cars completed and roughly 110 to be built looks like the 2011 cars will be finished by the year 2013. So then the 2012 cars will be in the 2015 year for completion. Imagine if there was the 2000 cars ordered for the gt350 45th it would take years to finish them :spend:

Archived