TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Wheels on Order

http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/mustang-gt40-wheels.asp

I was gonna go with GT-500 take-offs but this deal is too hard to pass up and the wheels are BLACK. :happy feet:

18x10 rear

18x9 front

My Brembo take-offs are waiting as are the KR tires :)

post-23984-0-71890600-1298157421_thumb.jpg

post-23984-0-71890600-1298157421_thumb.jpg

Those are going to look outstanding on your black SGT, although those wheels are more like Ford GT wheels, style wise, than GT 500 wheels. Either way, they look great. You are required to post photos when everything is mounted and ready to go.

Jim

• 1 month later...

They looks good man! But when did u get a second sgt????

Jason, a minor detour from the thread but sticking with black wheels.........

What wheels do you have in the photo in your sig block? I know you say "Bullit-style", but you also have a big brake package.

Do tell, since at some point I may want to go the brake route, but I also love the Bullit wheel look. (Although the black gt40 wheels look killer as well).

kc

they are made by OE Wheels. the gt plus brakes are all that will fit, you can't do the 6 pistons with them.

Got it - thanks much.

They looks good man! But when did u get a second sgt????

I have several spare SGTs... :)

The other SGT is Ken's : ShelbyTexan : He was getting his Baer CS6 brakes installed. DH777, DeWayne's wife's Terlingua was there getting work too ! SVOC, Jeff Harris is in the picture installing my Brembos. It was a great day !

It's all coming together, looks nice. Are you keeping your take off;s????

Thanks Dwain ; yes, keeping all original parts at the moment.

Certainly like those wheels on your car. Black with the Black car do go well together. Most curious about your center cap, Special made?

Question on cap is due to having just received the FR500 Chrome 18x9 Front - 18x10 rear from Crusin Concepts. Ordered them over the GT-4 wheels for reported better big brake fits. Installation is pending arrival of the TPMS parts - American Muscle ran out and two weeks to get back into stock.

Enjoy you ride. Looks great.

DrKSGT

Archived