TEAM SHELBY FORUM

home screen with nav

snake11

Hi, does anyone know how to set up the "home" screen to display a single image, two images, or three images. This is on a 2011 GT500. Operators manual says it can be done but not how to do it. Thanks, Snake11

If I remember correctly from my 2010 manual, you put the pics you want on a cd and put the cd in the car and there is a menu option from there on loading. I will try and look it up later this evening and see if I can find it again.

If I remember correctly from my 2010 manual, you put the pics you want on a cd and put the cd in the car and there is a menu option from there on loading. I will try and look it up later this evening and see if I can find it again.

I'm not sure about putting pics on a CD but I know you can transfer them from a USB thumbdrive.

And yes, it's in one of the menu options. I've seen it, just don't remember which route to use.

It's easy enough to find. Just play with all of your menu options and you WILL run across it.

Phill

Thanks for the info. I have been able to do add pics with a CD. The question is how do I display only one large image instead of two smaller ones on the home screen. Two images side by side (right and left home screen) is what is currently displayed. I would prefer only one. CULater and have a GREAT DAY Snake11

Archived