TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NAV-TV Backup Camera / Dvd in motion integration control !

ITSALLGOOD

AllSync_XG with RSE (Ford Mustang / 2011, USA)

Enables video in motion and navigation in motion for Ford SYNC, 2-piece or Double-DIN radios. Also allows for the addition of a backup camera, which can be viewed at any time. This version adds 2 A/V inputs or video from factory-installed RSE on radio screen.

List Price: $649.00

Price: $550.00

Thinking about ordering the backup / dvd in motion control for my 2012 Shelby , has anyone tried this product out yet ? ALLSYNC said $ 299 right now !

post-31648-0-29836300-1298149547_thumb.jpg

post-31648-0-29836300-1298149547_thumb.jpg

AllSync_XG with RSE (Ford Mustang / 2011, USA)

Enables video in motion and navigation in motion for Ford SYNC, 2-piece or Double-DIN radios. Also allows for the addition of a backup camera, which can be viewed at any time. This version adds 2 A/V inputs or video from factory-installed RSE on radio screen.

List Price: $649.00

Price: $550.00

Thinking about ordering the backup / dvd in motion control for my 2012 Shelby , has anyone tried this product out yet ? ALLSYNC said $ 299 right now !

http://www.coastalet...ynclockpick.htm does the same thing, cheaper @ 239

separate input cables available to add which cameras you want.

do not buy the kit from costal etech it doesnt work. I purchased the kit back in December and they flat out lied to me. They told me it worked on all 2010-11 mustangs. But when I got the kit and after I spent 4-5 hrs taking apart my interior it never worked. I called and talked to one of their Techs and he said they had a similar issue on another late model mustang.

They have the worst customer service too, their techs claim to be working on a solution but they havent done anything. Overall I would say they are one of the worst companies I have every dealt with!

do not buy the kit from costal etech it doesnt work. I purchased the kit back in December and they flat out lied to me. They told me it worked on all 2010-11 mustangs. But when I got the kit and after I spent 4-5 hrs taking apart my interior it never worked. I called and talked to one of their Techs and he said they had a similar issue on another late model mustang.

They have the worst customer service too, their techs claim to be working on a solution but they havent done anything. Overall I would say they are one of the worst companies I have every dealt with!

It might have been my 2011 they were talking about. I bought one last July and it didn't work (wouldn't reprogram the stereo properly so I never had the cameras show up. They gave me a replacement that I just now got around to installing and this time around it kind of works. I can get both cameras to show up by holding down the talk button however the menu is never visible like in my original and in the documentation. I haven't tried the DVD in motion, but at least now I can use the cameras.

costal etech came out with an update for the lockpick for the 2011 mustangs on 2/24/11

My front and rear cameras are finally working!

Where did you mount the front camera?

i actually just bought a Boyo license plate holder camera, because it looks stealthier.

I am also taking off the front bumper this weekend to install some laser jammers into upper & lower grilles. I will be redoing the front camera mount too, no more zip ties.

Archived