TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Custom Sign

rush_junky

The last one went for $30 plus now the new listing is $40 starting bid.

I emailed the seller....he says he has raising costs....and mentioned the old price was because he had 2 auctions and no one bid.....

so he cut the price......

sounds to me like he is trying to capitalize on the interest from members here and ripping us off in the process....

I say let his new listing sit and stew......the price will come back down as he realizes he is a greedy d bag............

or just fall prey to his BS tactics and good luck to you........

Looks good. I had seen that on ebay before, but the personalization makes it really work. NICE!

I bought the sign thinking it was going to say "FAST EDDIE'S ROD AND CUSTOM WORKS" like the picture in the ad. My name is Ed and I grew up as "Eddie". So either way would've been fine with me.... :confused::hysterical:

Good luck to you guys !

Even at $40 plus $20 for shipping, it still is a pretty good deal for a decent sign....BUT, beware if it is shipped via UPS....I had to go pick a package up at UPS last week because they kept putting B.S. exceptions for bad weather on the delivery...no bad weather here in Texas between Katy and Odessa...I saw more broken and smashed packages than I have ever seen anywhere at the place! And they were throwing boxes into trucks...not being very careful with anything at all...I refuse to use UPS any more...if a vendor can't send it via FedEx or USPS, I'll pass....pretty bad when I trust the USPS more than a standard shipper....

Does this guy have a license for the Shelby logo?

Not to be a dweeb, but...

Jer

Archived