TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Frank/Mike/etc Any News?

My completion date for the 350 is also near. I was imformed yesterday that all the mechanicals are completed on my car along with 7 other June delivery cars. They just received the remaining parts (hood & facias) which are being painted. Their best estimate was it should be completed in 3 weeks but not hold them to a date since they could have problems such as parts fitting correctly thus requiring more time.

My completion date for the 350 is also near. I was imformed yesterday that all the mechanicals are completed on my car along with 7 other June delivery cars. They just received the remaining parts (hood & facias) which are being painted. Their best estimate was it should be completed in 3 weeks but not hold them to a date since they could have problems such as parts fitting correctly thus requiring more time.

Great news! You should have your car just in time for the start of the really nice Colorado driving season. Keep us posted.

Great news! You should have your car just in time for the start of the really nice Colorado driving season. Keep us posted.

I am going to the Las Vegas NASCAR racing in two weeks so I will be able to check out the car then. Hopefully I will be making a trip back to Vegas in a couple weeks after the race to get the car.

Wow! June delivery and still not done?? This is concerning to me especially seeing that my car was delivered to SA in December. Is there in chance that my car will be done in June?

I was told by my sales rep that it woud take 3 months before they would even begin work on it and then it could take another couple of month to complete. All in all, 6 months. If that stays true then it should be done in early June.

Should I start calling now for updates?

Wow! June delivery and still not done?? This is concerning to me especially seeing that my car was delivered to SA in December. Is there in chance that my car will be done in June?

I was told by my sales rep that it woud take 3 months before they would even begin work on it and then it could take another couple of month to complete. All in all, 6 months. If that stays true then it should be done in early June.

Should I start calling now for updates?

Based on my conversation on Friday, they are now converting cars which arrived in July. On the positive side I was also informed they have hired more people to help reduce the back log of cars. I think it took Shelby about 6 weeks to do all the mechanicals on my car so things are speeding up once the car hits the lifts. As for calling for updates, based I my experience I would because they are poor at communicating any status updates to the customer.

Archived